BreatheHeavy featured in the BBC's new documentary, "The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship," out May 1st

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:Β thank you! πŸ™πŸ™

You did the rightΒ thing, thank you! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Thanks to this documentary Britney is in the biggest newspaper again in germany and it's really beautiful, they even mentioned her fans. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1

This was much better than I expected. Even Brian and Perez' interviews were important and pushed into the right direction (Perez still a pig though). @Jordan Miller did a great job smashing all the internet rats always stating he doesn't do enough for #FreeBritney movement, when he possibly coined the term himself and maintains this place despite of being screamed at by Jam Spears himself.

• Love 1

For anyone that needs to bypass the play limit in Google drive. Login to Google and then open the video link. Click the three little dots and then star the video. Once you star the video, go to the starred section in your Google drive. Right click the video and then click make a copy. Wait. Then you have a copy of the video that has no exceeded limits.

Edit: Although this is a legitimate workaround, I cannot personally seem to get it to work for this one.

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...

I didn’t wanna make a new thread but BBC Sounds have also released a Brinny 8 episode special called pieces of Britney.

Has anyone listened?

Britney Spears: pop icon. Pandora Sykes pieces together what we know about her story, and what it tells us about s**, entertainment, and how we treat women in the public eye.

Β