BreatheHeavy featured in the BBC's new documentary, "The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship," out May 1st

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Surprise! BreatheHeavy will be featured in this doc. I filmed last December. 

Just received this message from the producers:

docme.jpg

Hope I make y'all proud. 

So exciting! Looking forward to watching, i'm glad you're going to be a part of it! :) 

BBC is such a huge network, especially here in the UK!

• Love 8

♫

14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Surprise! BreatheHeavy will be featured in this doc. I filmed last December. 

Just received this message from the producers:

docme.jpg

Hope I make y'all proud. 

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I hope we can get a cut that removes Perez Hilton's parts though  d8ecko0-6e98dff8-2c6e-499e-b84a-c7d7c0e1

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

51 minutes ago, IamMax said:

"But after interviewing fans and celebrities who know her – including Perez Hilton – who felt Britney “would die without it”, Mobeen isn’t convinced." 

mmmmmm

I interpreted this as he isn’t convinced the conservatorship should be removed, referring to the previous paragraph.

Not bbc interviewing  perez who wished death to BRitney-and used his site as platform to be known for mocking her and other celebs.  Please show how disgustingly he treated her and make his part as insignificant as it can be.

• Love 6

I have high expectations again! Honestly when they said they would interview Billy B and Perez Hilton...but if they give Breathe Heavy/Jordan a voice too..i am more looking forward to it! :)

PD: Finally the general public will know team con's history of threathening fans...

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Congratulations 💕

I hope this documentary is easy to find in Australia, because now I really want to watch it.

The last doc 60 minutes or something that aired in Australia - do you know any link I can watch it?! I couldn’t find it on YouTube