BreatheHeavy featured in the BBC's new documentary, "The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship," out May 1st

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Everyone is excited about all those documentaries and I'm here thinking they all want rating but will anyone actually help Britney already???? Or they just want the item , like they always have ...... I hate the media :clownery_makeup_meme:

Seriously, it scares me that something like a conservatorship is even a thing in the US, i mean it's not a third world country and the US is called the land of the free, how unfree you can be? Seriously, i hoped all the time: Move to another country and just don't go back, but impossible because of her sons.

They attack her humanrights, that's what it is, even a person in need has their own free will and can decide to never speak to to a familymember again. Incapable my ***.  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, s&m said:

Sou do Porto migo :roxxy:

1 hour ago, ivobb said:

Pois costumo ver muitos brasileiros mas acho que sou o único de Portugal 😂

translation: I see a lot of Brazilians but I think I’m the only one from Portugal here

Sou do Porto, Portugal também 😉

21 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Harry hill/itv needs to apologise to anyone with a mental health disorder for that, let alone Britney. I can’t remember what James C said but it was also around that time wasn’t it?

Yessss. So gross and unnecessary.

James...

They're all better than Britney Spears. I'm not lying," he told show host Holly Willoughby. "The song sounded great but I've already got the CD, so I don't really need to see someone come out and mime it. Here's a group of people not trained, not sold five million albums, not all that stuff, coming out singing live every week and being judged really harshly. Then out comes Britney Spears, mimes a sort of half-****d performance of the thing and then leaves to go and play at Heaven tonight at midnight. I was just watching it going: 'You're still a bit mental'."

On 3/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, Alexanda said:

Seriously, it scares me that something like a conservatorship is even a thing in the US, i mean it's not a third world country and the US is called the land of the free, how unfree you can be? Seriously, i hoped all the time: Move to another country and just don't go back, but impossible because of her sons.

Sadly conservatorships basically exist globally, just disguised under the title of "guardianship". Just many more countries do a better job with the system than the U.S.