BreatheHeavy featured in the BBC's new documentary, "The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship," out May 1st

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that Billy B & Perez are in it makes me not want to watch honestly.

Surprise! BreatheHeavy will be featured in this doc. I filmed last December.  Just received this message from the producers:   Hope I make y'all proud. 

Perez really? 

Posted Images

Everyone is excited about all those documentaries and I'm here thinking they all want rating but will anyone actually help Britney already???? Or they just want the item , like they always have ...... I hate the media :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, ivobb said:

I have to say, this is becoming a worldwide thing for real. I am from Portugal, Britney is not that popular here anymore since Femme Fatale, but everybody saw the documentary and talked about it.

Meu Deus! Um português finalmente:roxxy::roxxy:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

guys can u believe that not long ago, people called us crazy, insane, "conspirancy theories".

AND NOW we have a bunch of media talking about.

sorry britney for all that time, but I truly hoping for the best

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Everyone is excited about all those documentaries and I'm here thinking they all want rating but will anyone actually help Britney already???? Or they just want the item , like they always have ...... I hate the media :clownery_makeup_meme:

This is like asking if someone is gonna hit a stop light on their way home from work tonight. Won’t know until it happens. The one fact is, even though “nothing is different”, this is the brightest her outlook has seemed in a long, long time. 

• Jordan Miller changed the title to BreatheHeavy featured in the BBC's new documentary, "The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship," out May 1st