BreatheHeavy featured in the BBC's new documentary, "The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship," out May 1st

• Community Leader

BreatheHeavy will be featured in the BBC Two's new Britney documentary, 'The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship,' out on Saturday (May 1st) via BBC iPlayer.

A BBC Two broadcast willow follow on Wednesday, May 5th at 9pm BST. There are plans for an American release around May 10th on BBC Select.

It's directed by BAFTA award-winning journalist Mobeen Azhar. 

I'll be talking about the #FreeBritney movement and that one time Britney's dad, um, well... threatened to destroy me. 😅

Here's a synopsis of the one-hour long doc:

"After setting out on his journey in the autumn of 2020, 'The Battle for Britney: Fans, Cash and a Conservatorship' will follow Mobeen as he journeys from Britney’s hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana to Los Angeles, and delves into one of the most passionate fan bases in modern celebrity. Along the way he attends a court hearing, finding himself in the midst of the ongoing battle between Britney's conservatorship team and the passionate fans behind the #FreeBritney movement. He speaks to those fighting to free Britney and discovers what that means to them, and meets the people closest to Britney herself to learn more about the person behind the headlines."

Other interviewees include Billy B, choreographer Brian Friedman, Perez Hilton and lawyer Lisa MacCarley.

Hope I make y'all proud. 

docme.jpg

bbc-britney.jpg
Shout-out to @PlayboiMommy for being the original creator of this topic. 

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that Billy B & Perez are in it makes me not want to watch honestly.

Surprise! BreatheHeavy will be featured in this doc. I filmed last December.  Just received this message from the producers:   Hope I make y'all proud. 

Perez really? 

Posted Images

Everyone is excited about all those documentaries and I'm here thinking they all want rating but will anyone actually help Britney already???? Or they just want the item , like they always have ...... I hate the media :clownery_makeup_meme:

21 minutes ago, ivobb said:

I have to say, this is becoming a worldwide thing for real. I am from Portugal, Britney is not that popular here anymore since Femme Fatale, but everybody saw the documentary and talked about it.

Meu Deus! Um português finalmente:roxxy::roxxy:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Everyone is excited about all those documentaries and I'm here thinking they all want rating but will anyone actually help Britney already???? Or they just want the item , like they always have ...... I hate the media :clownery_makeup_meme:

This is like asking if someone is gonna hit a stop light on their way home from work tonight. Won’t know until it happens. The one fact is, even though “nothing is different”, this is the brightest her outlook has seemed in a long, long time.