Adam Streisand speaks out following Britney never being declared as lacking medical capacity and comes for Ingham

5 hours ago, Itsme said:

I’m starting to wonder if Britney herself is okay with the conservatorship. She may need extensive counseling bc it seems she’s fine with it as long as Jamie isn’t involved. It’s like they have brainwashed her to where she thinks she needs others to handle every aspect of her life.

We have her brother explicitly and on video saying she’s wanted to get out of it for a while now. I don’t think she’s ok with but is probably going along for the sake of her boys. 

• Love 1

OK we need accountability this is sickening... This poor girl probably doesn't even know the extent of the ****ery surrounding her!! 

Whoever initially signed this all off and the rest of her abusers need jail terms... Her human rights have been violated in so many ways 🤬 

18 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I feel the same ...

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Honestly... Cage an animal so long and it becomes scared of freedom and will return to the cage. 

Look it up there's loads of behavioural studies. They have her where they want her... Telling people everything is fine and she's happy... I truly believe she doesn't now know life beyond the conservatorship and we know how anxious she is... Does NOT make any of this right. 

With the help of Sam, she could be reintroduced to a normal life again, and the leaches removed from her life. I don't think Britney herself will advocate for her freedom, she needs people fighting FOR her unfortunately... Although she is strong in many ways she is also childlike and needs direction and support and she is being EXPLOITED. 

If there was no grounds for the conservatorship to be put in place it needs to be abolished... They cannot use the excuse it will NOW do her harm to remove it, given they caused the harm in the first place! 

Ugh this whole thing has reignited my fire.. I want her freedom and justice :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2

Ultimately I feel the fear team cship has right now is her being free. Once she gets that freedom britney will come for them. They have to always be lucky. Britney needs to be lucky once, and she's out. 

Praise the people coming out and share their info. Hopefully someone on cship team speaks out.

• Love 1