Adam Streisand speaks out following Britney never being declared as lacking medical capacity and comes for Ingham

I’m starting to wonder if Britney herself is okay with the conservatorship. She may need extensive counseling bc it seems she’s fine with it as long as Jamie isn’t involved. It’s like they have brainwashed her to where she thinks she needs others to handle every aspect of her life.

1 hour ago, 1inamillion said:

The c-ship, if not abolished, needs to change. Every single person involved needs to go. It's so disappointing that a judge can't see the most obvious things such as that the conservatorship is a trap created with lies, bias and misogyny. Britney is trapped and they make profit from it.

And the fact that both “judges” that have presided over this case have been women.  I put judges in quotes because...well, neither of them deserve their power and position.  It’s sickening to think that the court system wouldn’t want to make this less restrictive as time goes on to get her adjusted to normal life again.    Instead it makes more sense to drain a woman of her independent youthful years.  But...money.  F Brenda Penny though.  She deserves the absolute worst in life to continue dragging this out year after year and having absolutely NO BALLS to call people out.  Shame on her.  Nasty old Reva...don’t even get me started on that see you next Tuesday.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
55 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I just don't understand how this has gone on for so long. Judge Penny has to be getting paid off because all of these human rights violations are just so glaringly obvious...

It’s not that easy, the judge has to remain neutral and there needs to be actual evidence not just claims or else she’ll be looked at as bias and can get removed. Like the doc said, it’s not easy to get out of a cship and it rarely happens. Things could be moving faster if team Jamie didn’t keep on stalling which is the only real tactic they can pull. Courts would always try to make both parties happy and Britney being free is not what team Jamie wants so it makes things complicated. There is hope but it’s not like Penny can say “Congratulations! You are now free at the snap of my fingers!” 
Britney knows she’s gonna be in this for a long time but the main goal is to push Jamie out of power. It’s frustrating but where was everyone at 2008 when she was out into it? It didn’t make sense in the first place yet there she goes 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Itsme said:

I’m starting to wonder if Britney herself is okay with the conservatorship. She may need extensive counseling bc it seems she’s fine with it as long as Jamie isn’t involved. It’s like they have brainwashed her to where she thinks she needs others to handle every aspect of her life.

It’s what she said to Adam that she’s okay with being in it because she knew she was going to be put in it but she just didn’t want her father in the picture. Not saying that’s what she wants to stay in this cship but I’m sure she’s aware enough of what was going to come of her and trying to make the most of the situation 

We always knew that Britney had no relevant medical record. In any case, I am not surprised. Dementia was only on the court papers because that was the only "legal" way to put Britney under guardianship in an accelerated process. I firmly expect the application to end guardianship will come soon. No matter by whom . But he will come this year.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SkyNet said:

I can't anymore.

Feels like the whole efing world see that it's illegal what happening to Brtney, expect for Judge Penny. I'm not commenting cship leaders, they ears stuffed with dollar bills.

Where can we sign petition for higher court to investigate Judge Penny?! She's clearly on it too. 

No comments on Ingham, he don't deserve it. Piece of poo.

Money Gold GIF by Trippyogi

obviously she is in on it - allegedly.

50 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It’s what she said to Adam that she’s okay with being in it because she knew she was going to be put in it but she just didn’t want her father in the picture.

In this podcast

Adam said, that Britney didn't consent to the Cship (15:46). And at 21:11, he said that he was the one who advised her not to resist Сship and etc. And that she was able to take his advice.

So it was kinda his plan/strategy, Britney wasn't okay with Cship, but decided to follow Adam's plan.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Itsme said:

But just no...it doesn’t matter if she is okay with it or not. It is absolutely unconstitutional and should be terrifying to anyone living in Hollywood right now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
36 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

But just no...it doesn’t matter if she is okay with it or not. It is absolutely unconstitutional and should be terrifying to anyone living in Hollywood right now. 

exactly

as I've said in other threads, the thought of someone being rational enough to say "I agree to X or Y because it's what's most convenient to me" should cancel the need of a conservatorship right there. Someone that knows what's best for them simply shouldn't qualify for a conservatorship.

Otherwise everyone and their grandma's would go to the judge and put themselves under conservatorships to escape legal issues or just to make someone else handle their **** because they're too lazy to do so.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Itsme said:

I think that’s what’s happening