Adam Streisand speaks out following Britney never being declared as lacking medical capacity and comes for Ingham

I can't anymore.

Feels like the whole efing world see that it's illegal what happening to Brtney, expect for Judge Penny. I'm not commenting cship leaders, they ears stuffed with dollar bills.

Where can we sign petition for higher court to investigate Judge Penny?! She's clearly on it too. 

No comments on Ingham, he don't deserve it. Piece of poo.

Money Gold GIF by Trippyogi

• Love 3

I really hope this catches media attention.

I don’t want to be negative... but I really really think now is the time for Britney to attend a hearing or at least actively and tactically speak out.

Her own voice is going to do so much for the movement and turn gossip and retweeted documents amongst fans... into hard evidence.

Im manifesting. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 1inamillion said:

The c-ship, if not abolished, needs to change. Every single person involved needs to go. It's so disappointing that a judge can't see the most obvious things such as that the conservatorship is a trap created with lies, bias and misogyny. Britney is trapped and they make profit from it.

16 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I really hope this catches media attention.

I don’t want to be negative... but I really really think now is the time for Britney to attend a hearing or at least actively and tactically speak out.

Her own voice is going to do so much for the movement and turn gossip and retweeted documents amongst fans... into hard evidence.

Im manifesting. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

check out this documentary I made about Exhale, Britney, and the free Britney movement. I get into a lot of why is beinf discussed in this thread 

also yes, I agree this is really messed up. Like she deserves to have her life back, it’s not as detrimental as they’ve made it out to be in the last 13 years. She genuinely should live free and in the way she wants to. She cannot constantly be gaslit into thinking she’s at risk or incompetent 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

While I appreciate Adam speaking out. I'm wondering if he could be able to bring this directly to the court? Maybe he doesn't have that power but I feel it could change things?

This would work in a courtroom drama where Adam just barges in and goes, ‘WAIT, I have evidence,’ but unfortunately it doesn’t work like that in real life.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This would work in a courtroom drama where Adam just barges in and goes, ‘WAIT, I have evidence,’ but unfortunately it doesn’t work like that in real life.

no, in real life it goes more like infiltrators trying to get in the zoom call and the judge delaying the hearing three months without solving anything 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

What I was assuming is that he could file to be an Interested Party or petition the court to look into it? Of course it could easily be dismissed. And even if he does so, considering a restraining order was placed against Jon Eardley, the other lawyer who was trying to get Britney out of the conservatorship and requested the courts to move her case up to the federal court, it doesn't seem easy. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Like 1