Cher believes that Britney's dad should step down and let Britney have her life

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cher said in a new interview that she believes Jamie Spears should step down as conservator over Britney the person and her finances.   "I think her father should move over and let her have

In other news, the sky is blue, 2 + 2 = 4, and Lou Taylor is a gay demon exorcist. 

YASSS CHER!   The real ultimate living pop star has spoken, watch and learn Madonna, Miley, Gaga.. etc! 

Posted Images

Cher is standing by Britney Spears in the latter’s controversial conservatorship debate.“I think her father should move over and let her have her life,” Cher told PA (per the Independent). “I believe she’s been paying long enough.”

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Barajas said:

YASSS CHER!  :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

The real ultimate living pop star has spoken, watch and learn Madonna, Miley, Gaga.. etc! :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

the reason she hasnt gotten support from other main pop girls is because Britney herself keeps saying things are fine, shes happy and no one really understands where she stands on it.  Cannot blame others for that.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

can someone explain to me how cher meant that "I think she paid long enough." What did britney have to pay for anyway?   Did she do anything that justifies a 13 year sentence?

Yeah, it seems like she “paid” her father or her team something. Sounds like she owed to them.