Bad Bunny's tour sold out, generated $84 million

I mean everyone is dying to get tickets to a show in general after concerts being cancelled for over a year. Wouldn’t call him a legend over it. I feel if anyone of his stature announced a tour the same thing would’ve happened. Also the memes of everyone trying to get tickets only brought more exposure to it. People are just dying to watch a show. Any show at this point 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I mean everyone is dying to get tickets to a show in general after concerts being cancelled for over a year. Wouldn’t call him a legend over it. I feel if anyone of his stature announced a tour the same thing would’ve happened. Also the memes of everyone trying to get tickets only brought more exposure to it. People are just dying to watch a show. Any show at this point 

Discredit him because he's Latino. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

It's not because of the pandemic. Jordan posted this was the fastest selling show since 2018...prior to anyone being quarantined and "dying to watch a show".

• Like 5
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Discredit him because he's Latino. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

It's not because of the pandemic. Jordan posted this was the fastest selling show since 2018...prior to anyone being quarantined and "dying to watch a show".

I’m Latino :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: and that’s not why I’m discrediting him. I’m just not a Bad Bunny stan. J Balvin puts on 1000x the better show than this Bad Bore, but stay pressed thinking it’s because he’s Latino :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: AND then why didn’t his last tour sell like this? Hmmm :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

That's like saying why didn't Rihanna's first 2006 tour not sell like her Good Girl Gone Bad Tour. Not every artist can jump out the gate like Britney and sell out arenas. Some artists are slow burners. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Or the pandemic really helped him amass more fans. It’s okay to admit. The same happened to Dua and she will outsell her previous tour without fail. I can actually admit that the pandemic helped Dua’s career. Time to do the same for your fave sis 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block