Little Mix ft Saweetie "Confetti" out at Midnight & music video tomorrow!

Slayer

On 4/26/2021 at 2:28 PM, Charrrmed89 said:

Damn. This is way better than I was expecting. Club banger here. This is something that would dominate charts in US if their label here promoted it right but 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I’m really hoping they get their next hit here especially since saweeties on it

lord knows it’s been ages since black magic and wings which are the only 2 songs I ever remember hearing playing on American pop radio by them 

• Love 2
On 4/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

Did they take Jesys vocals out? Or are they just gonna leave them and ignore it?

On 4/26/2021 at 4:47 PM, Slayer said:

I'm pretty sure they are removed!

It’s sad because I actually liked her vocals the most on this song and she opens and closes the song…. It’s gonna be interesting, maybe saweetie will open the song with a rap verse now 

9 hours ago, Britman512 said:

It’s sad because I actually liked her vocals the most on this song and she opens and closes the song…. It’s gonna be interesting, maybe saweetie will open the song with a rap verse now 

I've heard the new version!

Jesy is removed from the song - Perrie starts the song and then Jade!

Just now, itswwasheem***** said:

I found the version without Saweeti. I miss Miss Nelson's vocals but I love it 

Have you heard the version with Saweetie? I love it :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

It's so strange not hearing Jesy though!

Do you think we'll get the video on Friday? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: They haven't teased it once.

• Love 1
Just now, itswwasheem***** said:

I haven't heard the remix yet. 

I can't wait to have the video Friday. I think it'll be released on the same day like they did with SM

It's good! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I hope to god they do release the video on Friday! They better start teasing it today :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm glad we've got three interviews set for Friday!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block