Little Mix ft Saweetie "Confetti" out at Midnight & music video tomorrow!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They've uploaded a teaser of the song  @SloppyToppyGoddess @Midnight @Groundbreaking @Thecodeman25 @UncannyX-Man2099 @Alestaos @FrenchToast @ObsessedBritFan1  

Jesy is a big part of the song so it'll be really interesting to see how they change it! I know there have been more background vocals added and strings to the instrumental and other fun stuff (accord

where the thots at?  I'll be waiting for y'all on Friday 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Damn. This is way better than I was expecting. Club banger here. This is something that would dominate charts in US if their label here promoted it right but 🤷‍♂️

I'm loving what we can hear of Saweetie's verse :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

This new version sounds so good! I hope they get some sort of US promo :clownery_makeup_meme: Billboard keeps tweeting about this collaboration!

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

1 minute ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I really think this has the potential to go #1 in the UK! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I think it could do too! It sounds better than I expected :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

10 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Did they take Jesys vocals out? Or are they just gonna leave them and ignore it?

I'm pretty sure they are removed!

• Community Curators
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I was literally just listening to this. I’m uncertain.

It reminded me of this performance a little.

what is this? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

14 minutes ago, Dreams said:

This is nothing new

I feel like i've heard this 1500 times already :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

And why is the industry spamming this saweetie girl everywhere , what is this propaganda

Maybe because the song came out last year? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also where is anyone saying this is a new sound? Pipe down, no one forced you to listen to someone you don’t like :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: you came to the thread, listened and commented :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Maybe because the song came out last year? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also where is anyone saying this is a new sound? Pipe down, no one forced you to listen to someone you don’t like :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: you came to the thread, listened and commented :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

wow why are you so rude?

i just stated my opinion

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 minute ago, Dreams said:

wow why are you so rude?

i just stated my opinion

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I just responded how you did and addressed your comments :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: