Little Mix ft Saweetie "Confetti" out at Midnight & music video tomorrow!

28 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Damn. This is way better than I was expecting. Club banger here. This is something that would dominate charts in US if their label here promoted it right but 🤷‍♂️

I'm loving what we can hear of Saweetie's verse :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

This new version sounds so good! I hope they get some sort of US promo :clownery_makeup_meme: Billboard keeps tweeting about this collaboration!

• Love 1

♫

• Community Curators
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I was literally just listening to this. I’m uncertain.

It reminded me of this performance a little.

what is this? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

14 minutes ago, Dreams said:

This is nothing new

I feel like i've heard this 1500 times already :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

And why is the industry spamming this saweetie girl everywhere , what is this propaganda

Maybe because the song came out last year? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also where is anyone saying this is a new sound? Pipe down, no one forced you to listen to someone you don’t like :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: you came to the thread, listened and commented :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

♫

53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Maybe because the song came out last year? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also where is anyone saying this is a new sound? Pipe down, no one forced you to listen to someone you don’t like :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: you came to the thread, listened and commented :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

wow why are you so rude?

i just stated my opinion

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: