Little Mix ft Saweetie "Confetti" out at Midnight & music video tomorrow!

Slayer

22 minutes ago, Style. said:

They were literally so excited about the Nicki collaboration, you could tell that everything about it was so genuine. Nicki usually looks good on stage, but that wig was ugly. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Anyhow, I LOVE their performance, the energy was THERE! I’m sad that Woman Like Me didn’t take off on the states. Did it chart or nah? It was a fire collab and Nicki gave a COOL verse. 💕

The Saweetie music video will probably look like this tho :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

little-mix-nicki-minaj-woman-like-me-mus

That's so true, they've wanted a Nicki collab since 2011! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Omg yes, I hated Nicki's wig, what was she thinking?!

They did give Nicki a proper verse, it was much longer than features usually get!

I don't think Little Mix's US label even sent the song to US radio :queenie_falling_dying_dead: (This is the reason Little Mix fans HATE their labels, especially their US one). Woman Like Me reached Number 2 in the UK though!

Ugh yes, i'm expecting some green screen for Saweetie! I actually liked how they did it for Nicki in Woman Like Me though!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Invitation said:

No I don't like the artwork :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

It doesn't fit with their aesthetic, but whatever.

29 minutes ago, Isla said:

Wtf is that single cover? I thought it was going to have.... well, confetti and glitter on it with a shot of the girls.

Yes the cover is a TOTAL mess :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The photographer posted how proud he was of the cover, i'm thinking what is there to be proud of?! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm starting to think the fists are one of the girls as I think they may be 'Drag Kings' in the video :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

The song is 18 seconds longer and marked explicit!

A bit more info about the new song from the producer :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I hope they've removed Jesy or it'd be so messy!

EzqaD1PWEAMBbXE?format=jpg&name=large

Ofc it will be explicit, Saweetie is going to talk her **** and I would love the girls to have a line or two added to the song if they remove Jesy’s part!:enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1
On 4/21/2021 at 7:41 PM, Slayer said:

Jesy is a big part of the song so it'll be really interesting to see how they change it! I know there have been more background vocals added and strings to the instrumental and other fun stuff (according to MNEK).

I'm glad they didn't let the Confetti era die, the era has been performing really well. I wonder if this will be the final single from the album or whether there will be more!

Girl we need to turn you into a fan :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I need Happy 4 U and Gloves Up music videoBeyonce Mv GIF

No actually I need a Confetti visual album 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

I need Happy 4 U and Gloves Up music videoBeyonce Mv GIF

No actually I need a Confetti visual album 

I need A Mess (Happy 4 U) & Happiness to be singles if they are carrying on the era :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Do you think they are carrying on the Confetti era or do you think this is a 'closer' single for the era?

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I need A Mess (Happy 4 U) & Happiness to be singles if they are carrying on the era :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Do you think they are carrying on the Confetti era or do you think this is a 'closer' single for the era?

Imagine A Mess (Happy 4 U) being the closer single for this era with footage of them making the album featuring Jesy #dreaming

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block