Little Mix ft Saweetie "Confetti" out at Midnight & music video tomorrow!

Slayer

28 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Damn. This is way better than I was expecting. Club banger here. This is something that would dominate charts in US if their label here promoted it right but 🤷‍♂️

I'm loving what we can hear of Saweetie's verse :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

This new version sounds so good! I hope they get some sort of US promo :clownery_makeup_meme: Billboard keeps tweeting about this collaboration!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Dreams said:

This is nothing new

I feel like i've heard this 1500 times already :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

And why is the industry spamming this saweetie girl everywhere , what is this propaganda

Maybe because the song came out last year? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also where is anyone saying this is a new sound? Pipe down, no one forced you to listen to someone you don’t like :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: you came to the thread, listened and commented :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block