Little Mix ft Saweetie "Confetti" out at Midnight & music video tomorrow!

Slayer

Little Mix's new single Confetti featuring Saweetie is out at midnight (30th April 2021) and the music video is out TOMORROW!

This new version of Confetti will be the 4th single from Little Mix's album of the same name. 

This is Little Mix's first single as a trio! Jesy was featured on the original version so it'll be interesting to see how different the song will be without her! Little Mix's last single Sweet Melody reached Number 1 in the UK in January.

A behind the scenes video has been shared:

A snippet of the new version has been released:

Spoiler
The single cover has now been released:
Ezp154TXMAM8-U9?format=jpg&name=large

New trio pic:
Ezj2GYRXEAE2edE?format=jpg&name=large
MNEK who produced the song previously said there have been changes to the song and just tweeted this:
rsz_screenshot_2021-04-21_at_171812.png.498a3cf446628aaca627838e6e8658ea.png

Ezg3Q2PXIAAa_7r?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, K-man said:

Damn saweetie be everywhere! Excited for this remix! 

IMO: I would assume the track would be something like this... when they removed camila from the song. 

btw where is the official release of the song they did with David Guetta!? 

This sounds better without Camila, maybe i'm biased because i'm not fond of Camila :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm excited for the video :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Their first video without Jesy! I'm hoping they get announced as performers for the Brit Awards soon and make their official trio debut there! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Their feature with David Guetta has apparently been pushed back to next month!

Jade was also in the studio with Digital Farm Animals and the girls also have a collab with Anne Marie coming...

I feel like we're going to get LOTS of collabs from them this year!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This sounds better without Camila, maybe i'm biased because i'm not fond of Camila :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm excited for the video :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Their first video without Jesy! I'm hoping they get announced as performers for the Brit Awards soon and make their official trio debut there! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Their feature with David Guetta has apparently been pushed back to next month!

Jade was also in the studio with Digital Farm Animals and the girls also have a collab with Anne Marie coming...

I feel like we're going to get LOTS of collabs from them this year!

Lol it sounds so bland. That’s my *whispers* gurl. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: (Clearly not, cause she left the band). 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Little Mix have just announced their new single Confetti featuring Saweetie! It will be released on 30th April 2021!

This new version of Confetti will be the 4th single from Little Mix's album of the same name. 

This is Little Mix's first single as a trio! Jesy was featured on the original version so it'll be interesting to see how different the song will be without her! Little Mix's last single Sweet Melody reached Number 1 in the UK in January.

MNEK who produced the song previously said there have been changes to the song and just tweeted this:
rsz_screenshot_2021-04-21_at_171812.png.498a3cf446628aaca627838e6e8658ea.png

Omg so happy to hear this! I thought they were gonna move onto a new era and let this song go to waste. Glad to hear it's gonna get the single treatment!

• Love 1

I thought they would have just released the original version of the song but obviously not have Jesy in the video for some reason.

Every single from Confetti has been great so far though.... I haven't heard the title track as I'm not a massive LM fan so I hope I like this single version!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

I thought they would have just released the original version of the song but obviously not have Jesy in the video for some reason.

Every single from Confetti has been great so far though.... I haven't heard the title track as I'm not a massive LM fan so I hope I like this single version!

Jesy is a big part of the song so it'll be really interesting to see how they change it! I know there have been more background vocals added and strings to the instrumental and other fun stuff (according to MNEK).

I'm glad they didn't let the Confetti era die, the era has been performing really well. I wonder if this will be the final single from the album or whether there will be more!

Girl we need to turn you into a fan :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jesy is a big part of the song so it'll be really interesting to see how they change it! I know there have been more background vocals added and strings to the instrumental and other fun stuff (according to MNEK).

I'm glad they didn't let the Confetti era die, the era has been performing really well. I wonder if this will be the final single from the album or whether there will be more!

Girl we need to turn you into a fan :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ddd sorry for not being a fan. I didn't realise Jesy had loads of vocal moments so I guess that makes sense. I'm looking forward to hearing it! I'm glad they also didn't let the album era die either.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Ddd sorry for not being a fan. I didn't realise Jesy had loads of vocal moments so I guess that makes sense. I'm looking forward to hearing it! I'm glad they also didn't let the album era die either.

Don't be sorry, i'm only kidding :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Although I am shocked when fellow UK members are not fans :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Eek so excited for what is to come! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I'm hoping we at least get one more album out of the girls, it'd be sad not to get a trio album! I really hope they go down the Take That route!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Don't be sorry, i'm only kidding :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Although I am shocked when fellow UK members are not fans :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Eek so excited for what is to come! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I'm hoping we at least get one more album out of the girls, it'd be sad not to get a trio album! I really hope they go down the Take That route!

If they do go down the Take That route that would be amazing only because I can't think of a UK girl group that has lasted as long as them :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

They are coming for your wig this era :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

They are putting out quality music. Sweet Melody is an amazing pop song that deserves more. I also loved LM5, I don’t know wtf happened during that era. It felt weird promo wise. 

Anyway, Confetti the song is a bop - imagine the remix with Saweetie. She’s not the greatest rapper, but she definitely has SWAG. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

They are putting out quality music. Sweet Melody is an amazing pop song that deserves more. I also loved LM5, I don’t know wtf happened during that era. It felt weird promo wise. 

Anyway, Confetti the song is a bop - imagine the remix with Saweetie. She’s not the greatest rapper, but she definitely has SWAG. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Yes, the Confetti album is SO good :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

LM5 was a super messy era they left Simon Cowell's record label a day or two before the album came out :queenie_falling_dying_dead: They were extremely unhappy with Syco so left and signed to RCA. They had videos they already recorded for Joan Of Arc and other songs that they were unable to use due to issues with their old label! 

I'm excited to see what they come up with and how they tackle removing Jesy's parts :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I wonder how they'll incorporate Saweetie in the video, because she's obviously in the US and the girls are in England :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hopefully they get to perform with her, like they did with Nicki!

18b89b0cc1a9ab054c73af2ce2829133.jpg

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yes, the Confetti album is SO good :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

LM5 was a super messy era they left Simon Cowell's record label a day or two before the album came out :queenie_falling_dying_dead: They were extremely unhappy with Syco so left and signed to RCA. They had videos they already recorded for Joan Of Arc and other songs that they were unable to use due to issues with their old label! 

I'm excited to see what they come up with and how they tackle removing Jesy's parts :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I wonder how they'll incorporate Saweetie in the video, because she's obviously in the US and the girls are in England :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hopefully they get to perform with her, like they did with Nicki!

18b89b0cc1a9ab054c73af2ce2829133.jpg

They were literally so excited about the Nicki collaboration, you could tell that everything about it was so genuine. Nicki usually looks good on stage, but that wig was ugly. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Anyhow, I LOVE their performance, the energy was THERE! I’m sad that Woman Like Me didn’t take off on the states. Did it chart or nah? It was a fire collab and Nicki gave a COOL verse. 💕

The Saweetie music video will probably look like this tho :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

little-mix-nicki-minaj-woman-like-me-mus

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block