What do you think about OnlyFans?

1 minute ago, Gagarex said:

And ? 
thought you were leaving troll 

I have no idea who you are and you are extremely mean and agressive towards me only because I said having s** with people you don't even know is gross. Wow. It's only my opinion and if this hurts you then I'm sorry. Well now I know we shouldn't have opinions on anything cause people will always try to find something problematic and out of context in my posts. Bye. 

2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I have no idea who you are and you are extremely mean and agressive towards me only because I said having s** with people you don't even know is gross. Wow. It's only my opinion and if this hurts you then I'm sorry. Well now I know we shouldn't have opinions on anything cause people will always try to find something problematic and out of context in my posts. Bye. 

‘Mean and aggressive towards me’ play victim lmao 

you are a known troll here, you have been called out by 10 people in this forum alone for your toxic bullying and problematic behaviour and you still haven’t learned. Your on here with a profile pic with an emoji over your bits lol 

also 5 people called out out on social media over screenshots from BH over their experiences with you 

drops mic 

21 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

Honestly, this person reeks of judgement and insecurity. From creating a post whining about how LGBTQ are only portrayed in media as too femme to this one shaming people on OF. He's got issues bigger than Exhale can deal with, but hey, as long as he's getting the attention he sought out to get. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

He really does, messy Queen 

Just now, Gagarex said:

‘Mean and aggressive towards me’ play victim lmao 

you are a known troll here, you have been called out by 10 people in this forum alone for your toxic bullying and problematic behaviour and you still haven’t learned. Your on here with a profile pic with an emoji over your bits lol 

also 5 people called out out on social media over screenshots from BH over their experiences with you 

drops mic 

First of all, have can you know that if you are only 2 days here? Second of all, are you sure you are talking about me? I think you mistake me for somebody else, I have literally no idea what you are talking about and it literally doesn't make sense to me. You probably mean someone else. Stop bullying me for nothing and just leave this thread if you don't like it. It's that simple. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

First of all, have can you know that if you are only 2 days here? Second of all, are you sure you are talking about me? I think you mistake me for somebody else, I have literally no idea what you are talking about and it literally doesn't make sense to me. You probably mean someone else. Stop bullying me for nothing and just leave this thread if you don't like it. It's that simple. 

Is literally called out for his toxic behaviour by most the site 

also him : stop bullying me , you can leave me toxic forums 

Just now, Gagarex said:

Is literally called out for his toxic behaviour by most the site 

also him : stop bullying me , you can leave me toxic forums 

I don't wanna say anything bad about you cause I don't wanna got another warning points for nothing. You are extremely aggressive and you are stalking and offending me. What do you want me to do about my ''problematic'' opinion? You should know that people have different opinions.

I'm leaving this thread and I'm ignoring you. 

On 4/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is, once someone buys it, won't they just upload the content for free to other places so no one else has to pay for it?

It's actually more than just the content they create. I was looking into ofans (after seeing this thread in fact) and I ended up subscribing to my fav, there's a ton of personalized/one-on-one interaction, which can't really be replicated even if the content does get out and get redistributed.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block