What do you think about OnlyFans?

22 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

OnlyFans people that post *** videos are just prostitutes when they have s** with people they have never seen before - they collaborate with other prostitutes, record it, post it and they got money for it. s** workers = prostitutes. Let's call a spade a spade. Your life, your choices but I personally think this is disgusting and humiliating and I have the right to speak my freaking mind. Deal with it. Would I discriminate people like that? No. But are there people on the world that are proud of being a prostitute? It's a shame for most of them and they know that we think the same. So don't say I'm ''*****-shaming'' someone. 

You're calling s** worker and onlyfans disgusting. You are sl** shaming.

Meanwhile, people are out there making money from photos from the comfort of their bedrooms. Stay pressed.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You're calling s** worker and onlyfans disgusting. You are sl** shaming.

fox tv GIF by ScreamQueens

*w ore-shaming. It's already a shame to be prostitute so I'm only speaking facts, society overall thinks that way.

18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Meanwhile, people are out there making money from photos from the comfort of their bedrooms. Stay pressed.

Proud lazy people, how amazing. I've never cared about money like that so oopps I think you failed to make me jealous, money will never make you happy

22 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

fox tv GIF by ScreamQueens

*w ore-shaming. It's already a shame to be prostitute so I'm only speaking facts, society overall thinks that way.

Proud lazy people, how amazing. I've never cared about money like that so oopps I think you failed to make me jealous, money will never make you happy

You're spending your time on a Pop Music forum, spitting vitriol against people making money because you have some victorian era views on s** anonymously...

...and you want to talk about happiness?

The delusion!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It's cool that you feel the need to trash it.

I've got at least two friends who do it. They were both clearing $3000 a month.

It's better than getting involved with some scummy studio, because you control what you want to put out.

I support anyone who does, or wants to do it.

I'm really tired of prudish people projecting their insecurities onto others. No one is making you subscribe and watch it, so mind your own business if it bothers you.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

OnlyFans people that post *** videos are just prostitutes when they have s** with people they have never seen before - they collaborate with other prostitutes, record it, post it and they got money for it. s** workers = prostitutes. Let's call a spade a spade. Your life, your choices but I personally think this is disgusting and humiliating and I have the right to speak my freaking mind. Deal with it. Would I discriminate people like that? No. But are there people on the world that are proud of being a prostitute? It's a shame for most of them and they know that we think the same. So don't say I'm ''*****-shaming'' someone. 

Literally what you are doing is like saying the N-word and then saying you aren't a racist.

You are more than welcome to voice your opinions, but expect the backlash.

I just don't understand how you can call people gross, vile, and disgusting and not consider it shaming...

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Are you really comparing being racist to my not-pleasing you OnlyFans opinion? Wow. Are you serious? I've honestly had enough of Internet today thanks to your dumb comment, bye :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

You are disgusting. Your slander and judgement is trash. Also with that profile pic your a hypocrite. Your a bully. Your screenshots are making the rounds online and your being rightly called out 

• Love 3
On 4/22/2021 at 6:14 PM, anthony7226 said:

Commenting about how it's disgusting and toxic is, well, shaming others. This thread sucks. Who cares about people's opinions on what others do with their bodies/lives. Content should be fun, not judgmental and shaming. Keep your "gross gross gross" comments to yourself. There could be s** workers in Exhale, and more power to them! 

This 

On 4/24/2021 at 1:17 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

“OF workers are ‘DISGUSTING’ ‘PROSTITUTES’ ‘SHAME’ ‘HUMILIATION’ 

also you - ‘DoNt SaY I’m ShAmInG AnYoNe

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Are you really comparing being racist to my not-pleasing you OnlyFans opinion? Wow. Are you serious? I've honestly had enough of Internet today thanks to your dumb comment, bye :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

It's an analogy that perfectly describes your dumb opinion.

It's not the same, but equally stupid none the less.

Good choice though, you probably should take a break from spouting your gross views...

I’ve thought of making an OF. I work out a lot, take care of myself and for the most part, I’m pretty happy with my physique even though I want to build more muscle. Not to mention I’m always h*rny and constantly taking body pics. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: Plus, who couldn’t use some extra income. My only issue is that I can never get myself to publish these pics and videos because in all honesty, I would feel ashamed and flat-out embarrassed if any of my IRL friends or family members were to find out. As sad as it sounds, I wouldn’t be surprised if my friends and family would disown me and IMO, it isn’t worth that risk despite the fact that I could probably make a good couple thousand or more a month. I mean if there was a way I could do all this and remain anonymous, it would be great but I probably would have to accept the fact it just isn’t possible. :/

I would like to hear from some content creators and see what they think in terms of when or if you feel like the line is being crossed and/or dealing with the repercussions of having an OF, such as associations of guilt, shame, etc, particularly within your family or friend circle if they are aware of it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block