What do you think about OnlyFans?

I have an Onlyfans.

Truth be told, there's a huge body positivity movement with because as much as generically attractive people doing it, it's opened the doors for the everyday person too!

People need to cut the crap when criticising it. Don't act like you don't watch ****0graphy. Don't act like you're above it all. Ultimately, it is a form of media and OF has given people a way to do it on their own.

Link available in my dms!

• Love 4

Personally I’d never have *** on camera on my onlyfans but I’d never call **** stars that use theirs for **** gross. At the end of the day everyone watches and gets off to **** so it’s extremely hypocritical. 

using the ‘old men get off to it’ is number one ageist, secondly it’s not only old men who get off, do we all not have blood pumping through our veins ? Also imagine if Britney said I’m gonna cover up in my videos incase old men get off well then we would all live in a very boring world. Allot of the comments on here just say I’m judgmental and insecure 

• Love 4

OnlyFans people that post *** videos are just prostitutes when they have s** with people they have never seen before - they collaborate with other prostitutes, record it, post it and they got money for it. s** workers = prostitutes. Let's call a spade a spade. Your life, your choices but I personally think this is disgusting and humiliating and I have the right to speak my freaking mind. Deal with it. Would I discriminate people like that? No. But are there people on the world that are proud of being a prostitute? It's a shame for most of them and they know that we think the same. So don't say I'm ''*****-shaming'' someone. 

12 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

OnlyFans people that post *** videos are just prostitutes when they have s** with people they have never seen before - they collaborate with other prostitutes, record it, post it and they got money for it. s** workers = prostitutes. Let's call a spade a spade. Your life, your choices but I personally think this is disgusting and humiliating and I have the right to speak my freaking mind. Deal with it. Would I discriminate people like that? No. But are there people on the world that are proud of being a prostitute? It's a shame for most of them and they know that we think the same. So don't say I'm ''*****-shaming'' someone. 

And what is wrong with prostitution? I don't see the problem here? As long as it's consensual it's okay, like even by law here in germany. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Okay but would you be proud of being prostitute? No one would be. I just say in my opinion it's gross

You literally look like you’re on your way to making an account with your profile picture. Stop shaming s** workers and **** actors trying to make a decent living for themselves in a way they see as available to them. Also stop watching **** for real, if you’re above it

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

You literally look like you’re on your way to making an account with your profile picture. Stop shaming s** workers and **** actors trying to make a decent living for themselves in a way they see as available to them. Also stop watching **** for real, if you’re above it

Nudity doesn't mean p rn.  But most of these people post their ***** in very ''vulgar'' way 

3 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Okay but would you be proud of being prostitute? No one would be. I just say in my opinion it's gross

Well, it's not my kind of work but: I don't think there is one person who can do and handle every single job in the world. 

Some people don't have a problem with it and i respect that, because they pay taxes and aren't lazy. (they don't need money from society) 

+ I like Onlyfans because it's mostly for por.nactors and they have more control over the scenes, like they are in charge! In reality: exploited, have to do crazy scenes, for even more money and often it's not even their ***uality. 

I do respect po.rnactors as well, because let's face it: I'm not a hypocrite, i've watched it and that's it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

‘Don’t say I’m shaming someone’ - literally created a thread to shame people

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I created the thread for people to post here opinions about it. We can't have it? 

And your ‘opinion’ is literally to shame people, the things you have said are so judgemental and toxic your literally calling other human beings ‘disgusting’ ‘vulgar’ ‘gross’ 

all you’ve accomplished is putting yourself on blast here. 

do better 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Nobody was invalidating you. You literally called it gross, and I said keep it pushing then. 🤷🏼‍♀️Just because I gave you a valid point about why people use OF and don’t all rush to **** studios for work.  BTW calling it gross is literally shaming *** work - I’m not sure what isn’t clear about that... just because you don’t understand how someone could do that doesn’t mean you should be calling it gross on a public forum... I’m not coming for you or trying to be a *****- just pointing out the obvious and trying to keep exhale as inclusive as possible. Again, I’m gonna tell you to have a great day- but if you’d like to continue the conversation I’m here 💋❤️ 

Won't be reading but again I'll say that everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's nobody's job to try and change the other person's opinion. If it's your thing to pay OF people for whatever you watch them do, go for it. I don't care what you do and it doesn't affect me in any way. And it should be visa versa but for some reason you can't seem to grasp that if someone else's opinion is different than yours, they're not just automatically wrong because you say so.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, StephenDallas said:

Apologies if I didn’t read your initial comment. I just read your last comment in a very judgemental way and maybe that wasn’t your intention 

It's fine, I get it. Overall I do think most of the people on it are desperate and I don't care who disagrees with me or if someone thinks I'm judgmental for it. We all judge things for ourselves and decide what we like and don't like. But I also don't care who is on OF, I really don't. In life, there are people that are into some weirdddddddd fetishes and what not and you're allowed to think it's gross or not for you but also not care if someone else is into it. Again, overall, to each their own.

22 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Won't be reading but again I'll say that everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's nobody's job to try and change the other person's opinion. If it's your thing to pay OF people for whatever you watch them do, go for it. I don't care what you do and it doesn't affect me in any way. And it should be visa versa but for some reason you can't seem to grasp that if someone else's opinion is different than yours, they're not just automatically wrong because you say so.

Why are you so pressed? Again. I’m not coming for you. Wtf girl. I don’t subscribe to OF either. but I think it’s bull **** to shame s** workers. I’ll just leave it at that. 👋🏼 💋❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Why are you so pressed? Again. I’m not coming for you. Wtf girl. I don’t subscribe to OF either. but I think it’s bull **** to shame s** workers. I’ll just leave it at that. 👋🏼 💋❤️

If you read my posts you would understand that I never shamed s** workers lol. Not sure why you care so much about my opinion about it anyway but I'm way over this. I suggest moving on from it.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

If you read my posts you would see that I never shamed s** workers lol. Not sure why you care so much about my opinion about it anyway but I'm way over this. I suggest moving on from it.

Then stop replying, 😂 you said you were done. I don’t need to point out where you said it was gross. That’s literally shaming it. Or maybe you were referring to consumers of OF content and not the s** workers themselves, but even so, why would you try shaming them either?  You can have that opinion and have it “not be for you”- that’s fine, but when you start calling it gross on a public forum that’s literally shaming s** work or the people who buy the content... If you can’t grasp that idk what to tell you. You are so defensive Pickle... you suggest moving on? Then let’s move on, because honey, you aren’t understanding what I’m saying and that’s ok. 👌 I’m not trying to change your mind, nor do IGAF about you personally- just called out the blatant disrespect for s** work... you can keep replying if you want 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not bothering me.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block