What do you think about OnlyFans?

Lol the people in this thread calling it "disgusting" from their parents basement, while the onlyfans people are buying mansions at 20.

Who cares what other people do. Everyone used to send their n*des for free...at least someone is paying you for it now. All the power to them.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

We are literally talking here about selling N U D E photos and p rn so yes, it is 

Do I really need to explain why your profile pictures says otherwise? I'm not even gonna continue this conversation. Also, its not a big deal. I'm not attacking you, I just find it funny.

Ontopic: I dont have any problems with OF. But I would never use it myself, and i also dont judge people who are active on OF. I do have to say it disturbs me a little bit that people can earn sooo much money with only exposing some x-rated material of themselves. I guess It kinda makes me jealous that they earn that much money with something I could never do, while its that easy to do at the same time lol. I know someone who is on OF, the money he earns is INSANE. I wish i could earn that money as well, but I could never do such 'work'.

• Haha 1

it's just capitalism you know?  if i had a hot body i would totally make an onlyfans  and people who talk **** about onlyfans are prob jealous that they can't do the same.

Also, i think onlyfans is a good thing because it sort of "protects" s** workers from physical violence and other risks of abuse, they can do their job without being assaulted in real life, they can make money without people touching their body and stuff. that's why a lot of people use it. it's virtual and you can choose to expose only your body and not your face, this would be hardly possible irl.

sometimes i'm kinda jealous of the people there who make tons of money not gonna lie

but at the same time, people also make tons of money via crypto currency, NFTs, dropshipping, money laundering, bitcoins etc  so i don't see how onlyfans is any worse .

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dreams said:

it's just capitalism you know?  if i had a hot body i would totally make an onlyfans  and people who talk **** about onlyfans are prob jealous that they can't do the same.

Also, i think onlyfans is a good thing because it sort of "protects" s** workers from physical violence and other risks of abuse, they can do their job without being assaulted in real life, they can make money without people touching their body and stuff.

sometimes i'm kinda jealous of the people there who make tons of money not gonna lie

but at the same time, people also make tons of money via crypto curency, NFTsn money laundering, bitcoins etc  so i don't see how onlyfans is any worse .

Money won't give you happiness, I'm pretty sure 95% of these *** workers are unhappy af 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Do you know successful stories of p/rnstars? Successful as in... living fulfiling, healthy lives. Honest question.

Trisha Paytas comes to mind. Her life has been kind of a roller coaster but she seems to have finally gotten a grip on her mental health, she seems happily engaged and has a great support system, and she's killing it on OF. She just bought a mansion with her earnings too. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Wow, that's interesting. What would you say are the Pros and Cons from your experience? 

Good and bad. The good aspect being the money, earning 10k a month easily from it using my platforms. The cons being the fact im not a **** star and went as far as I was willing to but people still demanding duo videos. The tips were fantastic. I hired someone to help me run it. Became too much after a while 

• Like 2
Just now, StephenDallas said:

Good and bad. The good aspect being the money, earning 10k a month easily from it using my platforms. The cons being the fact im not a **** star and went as far as I was willing to but people still demanding duo videos. The tips were fantastic. I hired someone to help me run it. Became too much after a while 

Do you think any of the videos you made could affect your career in medicine? 

• Like 1

I think it's ok if people are willing to pay. 

The thing is, once someone buys it, won't they just upload the content for free to other places so no one else has to pay for it? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: or how do they protect themselves against that? 

I actually saw a tv show here in Mexico where there were actual adult films actors and regular actors that had OnlyFans and they were talking about it, and the regular actor talked about it like as if it was nothing, but I think it is a commitment. If you're successful in whatever other thing you do, I don't think you need the onlyfans. If you're somewhat famous, somewhat popular, somewhat successful, and people find you attractive, you may want as well dedicate full time to the onlyfans instead since it might give you more revenue. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Do you think any of the videos you made could affect your career in medicine? 

I’m a vet 😊 and nope, I’d never put out anything I’m ashamed of, Literally nudity. I’m doing a documentary atm about OF with Reno gold and a few other models, it’s being edited atm. we dive into allot of aspects 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block