What do you think about OnlyFans?

39 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I do not understand why would someone pay to watch someone else have s** or get naked! I just do not get it. 

You don’t get why people ********* ? Or why people get obsessed with celebrities and want to see them nude or support their favs? then There’s no hope for you 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I just think down the line people might regret doing it ... because one day your kid could be in school and their classmates could start sending the videos. 

if the videos weren’t saved forever I don’t think it’s a big deal, but everything online will be there forever . So I just think it’s a big commitment for a few bucks 

People bully regardless you should not live you’re life to accommodate other peoples manners. Pamela Anderson’s son said his mother’s made him more popular and gave him a life of privilege. 

but this site is made up on 90% gay people so I dont think kids at school is a common issue 

On 4/25/2021 at 5:50 AM, Gagarex said:

This 

Honestly, this person reeks of judgement and insecurity. From creating a post whining about how LGBTQ are only portrayed in media as too femme to this one shaming people on OF. He's got issues bigger than Exhale can deal with, but hey, as long as he's getting the attention he sought out to get. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2

I think that Hollywood and movies from the West have really had a large impact on how people perceive nudity. When you sell s** people don't understand these celebrities aren't ******* or actually showing their *****, but the consumers receive a different message from this type of marketing. By nature we are just ***ual being constantly looking to replicate our DNA, it's the blueprint of humanity. I am gay but this is the area I have always struggled with is that I should have my own kid and that's why I won't argue with anyone that it is unnatural to be 100% gay. I think their ***uality is different, but selling yourself on my only fans could be liberating as long as it's of consent and age.  What we've done as a society is tell us it's not okay to show your privates but it's okay to sell nudity, the mix messaging is dangerous. Many countries view s** and nudity as a part of life, but cultures based on religion view is very different.  We think nudity is bad because we teach it, that's why little kids dont always understand to keep their clothes on. At the end of the day, we would all just be like animals ******* and reproducing, but we have become civilized. What does all this have to do with Only Fans, I'm pointing out that it really depends on your view of nudity and s** and your opinion of how sacred your body is to you.

6 hours ago, Gagarex said:

People bully regardless you should not live you’re life to accommodate other peoples manners. Pamela Anderson’s son said his mother’s made him more popular and gave him a life of privilege. 

but this site is made up on 90% gay people so I dont think kids at school is a common issue 

Where did you get the stat that it’s 90% gay people lol

It just feels like a sad place to me. A lot of narcissism and compulsive s**. On Twitter too. 

I won't degrade anyone who chooses that as their path, but I can imagine most would not consider it if our society were more nourishing and supportive. There is more than enough wealth and resources in this world for everyone to thrive and find what makes them truly happy in this lifetime. But, sadly, we are a long ways away from that reality. 

We have millennia of trauma to work through as a species. I'm just glad that we've actually begun to address this part.

3 hours ago, janetjackson said:

It just feels like a sad place to me. A lot of narcissism and compulsive s**. On Twitter too. 

I won't degrade anyone who chooses that as their path, but I can imagine most would not consider it if our society were more nourishing and supportive. There is more than enough wealth and resources in this world for everyone to thrive and find what makes them truly happy in this lifetime. But, sadly, we are a long ways away from that reality. 

We have millennia of trauma to work through as a species. I'm just glad that we've actually begun to address this part.

That’s the biggest misconception about OF is that people all post s** videos. About 30% of OF caters to **** stars, 60% solo nudity 10% drag/ alternative artist 

So you should not it’s me umbrellaing that term under onlyfans as a hole but stating which portion you feel you judge 

7 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

I think that Hollywood and movies from the West have really had a large impact on how people perceive nudity. When you sell s** people don't understand these celebrities aren't ******* or actually showing their *****, but the consumers receive a different message from this type of marketing. By nature we are just ***ual being constantly looking to replicate our DNA, it's the blueprint of humanity. I am gay but this is the area I have always struggled with is that I should have my own kid and that's why I won't argue with anyone that it is unnatural to be 100% gay. I think their ***uality is different, but selling yourself on my only fans could be liberating as long as it's of consent and age.  What we've done as a society is tell us it's not okay to show your privates but it's okay to sell nudity, the mix messaging is dangerous. Many countries view s** and nudity as a part of life, but cultures based on religion view is very different.  We think nudity is bad because we teach it, that's why little kids dont always understand to keep their clothes on. At the end of the day, we would all just be like animals ******* and reproducing, but we have become civilized. What does all this have to do with Only Fans, I'm pointing out that it really depends on your view of nudity and s** and your opinion of how sacred your body is to you.

You were stoned when you wrote that don’t lie 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block