What do you think about OnlyFans?

of.jpg.3e5c328c56a76f1b1279c39c7e0f1eea.jpg

I guess in 2021 we all know what OnlyFans is. It's very popular rn. You see this thing a lot in ''hot'' guys and girls' bios on Instagram and Twitter. They are selling +18 footage of them there - n des, p rn videos where they often collaborate with other OnlyFans' users etc. They can earn a looot of money because of people buying it. And my question is: What do you think about this? 

Related:

• Love 1

Commenting about how it's disgusting and toxic is, well, shaming others. This thread sucks. Who cares about people's opinions on what others do with their bodies/lives. Content should be fun, not judgmental and shaming. Keep your "gross gross gross" comments to yourself. There could be s** workers in Exhale, and more power to them! 

• Love 9

I don't think we'll be able to grasp the whole consequences of OF until some time passes on... These people might be earning lots of money now, but I honestly would like to know how their mental health is in the next few years. Do you know successful stories of p/rnstars? Successful as in... living fulfiling, healthy lives. Honest question.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

To each their own but I think it's silly. Never say never but I don't subscribe to anyone. I could see maybe subscribing to an artist or something if you get exclusive content but not the *** stuff. There's so much free **** online haha. If you really like someone on IG and want to see them naked or have *** or whatever and you like their OF content then you do you but I think it's kind of gross and pointless to me. And if someone wants to get paid for having *** why not just become a **** actor? I guess it's easy to set up at their house but then the quality is just bad... I just think it's dumb. Like being an influencer is an eyeroll anyway but this just heightens that.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Commenting about how it's disgusting and toxic is, well, shaming others. This thread sucks. Who cares about people's opinions on what others do with their bodies/lives. Content should be fun, not judgmental and shaming. Keep your "gross gross gross" comments to yourself. There could be s** workers in Exhale, and more power to them! 

So we aren't allowed to have honest opinions now? 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

So we aren't allowed to have honest opinions now? 

"Honest opinions" still should be taken with a grain of salt. Your post just comes across bitter and/or jealous that people are making money from selling pics or that people are so secure with themselves that they don't have a problem putting that content out in the world. It doesn't make sense because, I mean, look at your profile pic; it screams s.e.x. Someone else could just as easily judge you for that level of skin. And that's just my "honest opinion". Opinions don't always have to be put out in the world, and especially not on platforms like this. The audacity to feature a post shaming others merely for what they do with their bodies. Like, how annoyed did you have to get to let it get this far? How many hours did you sit up thinking about this? I think you should really reconsider your motives for posting this, cause you have made comments in the past that err on the side of being ok (even if jokingly) with nud.ity and *** work. So its ok if Jordan does an OF? Cause you joke about it a lot. And you even made a comment last week or this week about how Jordan should feature one of your pictures as a post (in response to the Tom Holland shirtless pic). For someone so comfortable with their body and welcoming of attention, you sure do come across as a judgmental prude. 

Please know, I'm not looking to start a fight with you, or really anyone I don't know. I apologize if it comes across as such. But this post was just too wrong to not call it out. There was no need for it. We are none perfect. Also, this is pop music, not ****. We shouldn't shame people for their life choices while we are just trying to #freebritney and dance again. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

"Honest opinions" still should be taken with a grain of salt. Your post just comes across bitter and/or jealous that people are making money from selling pics or that people are so secure with themselves that they don't have a problem putting that content out in the world. It doesn't make sense because, I mean, look at your profile pic; it screams s.e.x. Someone else could just as easily judge you for that level of skin. And that's just my "honest opinion". Opinions don't always have to be put out in the world, and especially not on platforms like this. The audacity to feature a post shaming others merely for what they do with their bodies. Like, how annoyed did you have to get to let it get this far? How many hours did you sit up thinking about this? I think you should really reconsider your motives for posting this, cause you have made comments in the past that err on the side of being ok (even if jokingly) with nud.ity and *** work. So its ok if Jordan does an OF? Cause you joke about it a lot. And you even made a comment last week or this week about how Jordan should feature one of your pictures as a post (in response to the Tom Holland shirtless pic). For someone so comfortable with their body and welcoming of attention, you sure do come across as a judgmental prude. 

Please know, I'm not looking to start a fight with you, or really anyone I don't know. I apologize if it comes across as such. But this post was just too wrong to not call it out. There was no need for it. We are none perfect. Also, this is pop music, not ****. We shouldn't shame people for their life choices while we are just trying to #freebritney and dance again. 

fox tv GIF by ScreamQueens

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block