Any idea what Britney’s relationship with Bryan is like?

FemmeFataleBrit

Firstly I just remembered Britney is a middle child. Doge Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Queen of breaking the stereotype that middle kids are unimportant losers wbk.

Apart from his recent c-ship interview and about 5 photos of them together (mostly pre-2007), I haven’t really heard her discuss him much or much talk of their relationship. 

So what’s their relationship like?

Also, how many nieces and nephews does she have at this point? I’ve kinda lost count. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably about the same way her relationship is with Jamie Lynn. Distant. 

*remembers Bryan says he definitely has a favorite sibling, but wouldn’t say who. If it was Britney, he would have said so. 

& when he said “She’s always wanted to get out of it”...he just sounded so far removed from having a close or even a decent connection with her. 

2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Firstly I just remembered Britney is a middle child. Doge Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Queen of breaking the stereotype that middle kids are unimportant losers wbk.

Apart from his recent c-ship interview and about 5 photos of them together (mostly pre-2007), I haven’t really heard her discuss him much or much talk of their relationship. 

So what’s their relationship like?

Also, how many nieces and nephews does she have at this point? I’ve kinda lost count. 

sure, it used to be fun and loving like this:

Pin on Family

Britney Spears' brother talks about the #FreeBritney movement | YAAY  Entertainment

And now it's something like this:

You know, your usual money-hungry, misogynistic brother-to-sister behavior.Wendy Gifs

people are taking at face value any little interview, but they seem to be very close to each other actually. she trusted him to take care of her finances, to be her tour manager, Britney was very enchanted with his daughter, etc, and they both seem to share a mindset a bit different from the rest of the family in regards to... some things...

I think their relationship is better than what we think. They've been pictures of them around 2015-2017 at Britney's house in Thanksgiving, clubs (ikr :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: ) , they hanged out in Vegas etc. 

Tbh I believe that Britney is used in comments like those that Bryan made during the podcast, so it might not be a huge deal for her. I mean she grew with Jamie as her father and other macho men in her life...

Also, I believe that she loves her brother and has him on the "good list" of people. I don't know why :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Archived