SmileHeavy: Stream Katy Perry, Luisa Sonza and Bruno Martini “Cry About It Later” Remix

ALBAVEASP

I’m shocked this is single number 11 right? For her almost 2 year album cycle!? NRO was released back in may 2019. If glory’s re release was released 4 years after the original album and that is counted as 4 year album cycle. smile should be counted as 2 years. Anyways looking forward to what she releases.... giphy.gif

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Luisa Sonza? 

UU0XpTZ.gif

Kinda sad that just a few years ago Katy could've collaborated with any A-lister that she wanted, now she's hiring Z-listers. 

Z-listing is kind of rude. I think Katy is targeting the Latin audiences, because you know how they stream. 

Latina Queen. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, K-man said:

I’m shocked this is single number 11 right? For her almost 2 year album cycle!? NRO was released back in may 2019. If glory’s re release was released 4 years after the original album and that is counted as 4 year album cycle. smile should be counted as 2 years. Anyways looking forward to what she releases.... giphy.gif

If she has to re-release Small talk just to crack that Top 10, why not? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Katy has been all over the place. I loved her recent album but it’s been like 7 months since it came out... doesn’t make much sense to continue supporting a commercial failure with more singles. On top of that she has her big Pokémon partnership (virtual gig?) and a Vegas residency AND a baby. It’s a bit much if you ask me.

Girl needs to take it down a notch so she doesn’t burn out and end up crying about it later.

• Content Curators
On 4/20/2021 at 9:41 PM, K-man said:

I’m shocked this is single number 11 right? For her almost 2 year album cycle!? NRO was released back in may 2019. If glory’s re release was released 4 years after the original album and that is counted as 4 year album cycle. smile should be counted as 2 years. Anyways looking forward to what she releases.... 

On 4/20/2021 at 7:53 PM, Stefani said:

Luisa Sonza? 

Kinda sad that just a few years ago Katy could've collaborated with any A-lister that she wanted, now she's hiring Z-listers. 

On 4/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, Britney'sBish said:
  • I'm excited, Cry About It Later is amazing and deserves success.

On 4/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, ALBAVEASP said:

If she has to re-release Small talk just to crack that Top 10, why not? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On 4/21/2021 at 5:53 AM, BritFreakDownUnder said:

Better late then never ??

7 hours ago, bas che said:

Katy has been all over the place. I loved her recent album but it’s been like 7 months since it came out... doesn’t make much sense to continue supporting a commercial failure with more singles. On top of that she has her big Pokémon partnership (virtual gig?) and a Vegas residency AND a baby. It’s a bit much if you ask me.

Girl needs to take it down a notch so she doesn’t burn out and end up crying about it later.

It's out!

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block