Derek Chauvin has been found GUILTY of ********* George Floyd

• Super Mods

oh yay, im so glad to hear this tbh. He is definitely guilty :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

Hopefully this sends a message to all the racist cops who have even the slightest intention of harassing black people (or anyone for that matter). They will definitely think twice after this. 

• Love 2

I was really dreading this jury verdict but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Love to see officers being held accountable for killing someone.
If I have to be responsible and consider the lives of others ,then so do you. No special treatment. Officers are not above the law.

Justice was served.

• Love 4

This is in no way going to fix the deeply rooted issues of racism and this won't bring Floyd back, nor will it change the entitlement of some officers in law enforcement, but it is worth a celebration nonetheless. Finally a tiny, micro spec of... balance? 

16 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Should have surrended to the cops instead of resisting. He would still have been alive but I guess that's not okay to say.

There is no excuse for this cop. Don't even try to justify a crime. 

He maybe was a thief, not easy to arrest, that doesn't give you the right to humiliate and kill him like that. 

This was his choice(!), the cop had other options. 

Where is humanity? Where is the love? 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Time to quit your job and leave the world police-less as criminals with a certain colour get away with ******, ***** dealing and more.

at this point it's better to live as a criminal.

8 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

This. The cop never had a fair chance in trial due the constant threats of protests. His trial has happened unfair.

Oh **** off 

and this is exactly why Britney needed to post what she did about BLM

britney army does have a bad rep about some of their white stans being completely racist and misogynistic

at first I was confused by it.... but after the uprise of the BLM movement and just in general what people say on here 

I wholeheartedly agree 

it’s truly a shame and is disgusting 

21 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you asked me a question in the other thread but made it impossible for me to answer.

I never defended him. I just didnt think that legally they had enough to prove intent. Thats why I asked for lawyers. 

You don’t need to prove intent to kill for the crime he was charged with, only intend to harm that ultimately leads to death.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.19

Subd. 2.Unintentional *******.

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional ****** in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:

(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal ***ual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting; or

(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order. As used in this clause, "order for protection" includes an order for protection issued under chapter 518B; a harassment restraining order issued under section 609.748; a court order setting conditions of pretrial release or conditions of a criminal sentence or juvenile court disposition; a restraining order issued in a marriage dissolution action; and any order issued by a court of another state or of the United States that is similar to any of these orders.

17 hours ago, Slayer said:

Wow, this is NOT okay.

It's the plain and simple truth. I have NOTHING against black people but they're turning racism into positive racism. From the moment they do something that's not allowed they scream RACISM and get their way and thus get away with all kinds of stuff that they shouldn't get away with it.

Racism is for example not allowing them to sit because of their colour.

What's NOT racism? arresting them when they did something against the law and this one seems to be forgotten the past few months.

If they act recalcitrant, police SHOULD use force as they do with white people just as well. I don't see how that's racism in ANY way.

Between 1997 and 2005 George was convicted of 8(!) crimes. So stop making a saint of him.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block