Derek Chauvin has been found GUILTY of ********* George Floyd

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin has been convicted on all charges in the death of George Floyd.

Chauvin faces up to 40 years in prison for second-degree ******, up to 25 years for third-degree ****** and up to 10 years for second-degree manslaughter.

Floyd died in May 2020 after Chauvin placed his knee on Floyd's neck while he pleaded, "I can't breathe."

credits: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/derek-chauvin-trial-04-20-21/index.html

**** yes! 

• Love 1

The jury has found former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin guilty of the ****** and manslaughter of George Floyd.

The verdict, read out on Tuesday afternoon, was reached by a jury after less than a day of deliberations.

Mr Floyd died on May 25 last year after Chauvin, a 45-year-old white officer, was seen on video kneeling on the 46-year-old black man’s neck for about nine-and-a-half minutes. 

The footage drew outrage across the US and triggered worldwide protests and violence.

The jury, which consisted white people and six black or multi-racial people, found Chauvin guilty of all three of his charges: second-degree ******, third-degree ****** and second-degree manslaughter.

Source: ITV

So happy he was found guilty :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin has been convicted on all charges in the death of George Floyd.

Chauvin faces up to 40 years in prison for second-degree ******, up to 25 years for third-degree ****** and up to 10 years for second-degree manslaughter.

Floyd died in May 2020 after Chauvin placed his knee on Floyd's neck while he pleaded, "I can't breathe."

credits: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/derek-chauvin-trial-04-20-21/index.html

Ezcn_AkXsAQKa8G.thumb.jpeg.48353922f6f1f22fe95b2697e62e8fc4.jpeg

you asked me a question in the other thread but made it impossible for me to answer.

I never defended him. I just didnt think that legally they had enough to prove intent. Thats why I asked for lawyers. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

you asked me a question in the other thread but made it impossible for me to answer.

I never defended him. I just didnt think that legally they had enough to prove intent. Thats why I asked for lawyers. 

You are ruining Xtina’s image with this

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

well I didnt ask it here I asked it in a different thread a while back and didnt get any answers and the OP closed the thread but asked me a question in it so I replied here.  Should I wait a week to answer a question I got?

Not today :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: you're banned from this topic.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

well I didnt ask it here I asked it in a different thread a while back and didnt get any answers and the OP closed the thread but asked me a question in it so I replied here.  Should I wait a week to answer a question I got?

Do what you want (what you want with your body) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block