Britney has NEVER been deemed to lack medical capacity & Jamie Spears has been conservator of Britney’s person this whole time

37 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Jodi has been acting as a temporary conservator like we all thought 

It's just technically Jamie never relinquished his role completely he was just delegating his power so they can't make Jodi permanent without Jamie resigning or being suspended because in the eyes of the law he's still been conservator this whole time even though Jodi has been actinf as the temporary conservator 

so basically it's just a legal loophole? next hearing is just gonna be Penny extending this to infinity  :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, I think it's just that he technically was never removed. That's why Lisa has commented that there's no such thing as temporary stepping down, or was it someone else? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Conservatorship law is so loose and full of loopholes, that's similar to the Bessemer Trust being named co-conservator and Jamie being like "but my duties as sole conservator haven't changed". Tbh, it makes sense that these things could happen considering how vague and ambiguous the individual petitions have been, however, it's unforgivable that Judge Penny doesn't foresee these things and just approves this and that without evaluating the paradoxes it creates in the bigger picture, especially knowing how sneaky lawyers are with technicalities. 

So despit Jodi "being in charge" James is still pretty much making all the decisions and Jodi is there to collect her check. Perfect

• Like 6
Just now, Easy There said:

So despit Jodi "being in charge" James is still pretty much making all the decisions and Jodi is there to pick her check. Perfect

just like how Vivian Thoreen stepped in, but I assume the other lawyers of Jamie are still getting paid, as well as the other team of lawyers Ingham hired too.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, Ingham said he's gonna ask for Jodi to become conservator of her person, but it's gonna be the same as with the Bessemer where they're gonna end up being co-conservators with Jamie, because Judge Penny is gonna be like "I was NOT prepared to remove Jamie in this hearing :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: We'll continue this in two months :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: " 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

People are misunderstanding this as Jamie has been the personal conservator this whole time and Jodi has not.

This is what Lisa has been saying all along, there is no such term as "temporary conservator" as stated in James' petition or the whole "temporary relinquishment" bs. There is such a thing as temporary Cship, but not a temporary conservator.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

just like how Vivian Thoreen stepped in, but I assume the other lawyers of Jamie are still getting paid, as well as the other team of lawyers Ingham hired too.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, Ingham said he's gonna ask for Jodi to become conservator of her person, but it's gonna be the same as with the Bessemer where they're gonna end up being co-conservators with Jamie, because Judge Penny is gonna be like "I was NOT prepared to remove Jamie in this hearing :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: We'll continue this in two months :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: " 

Sam will also help by making a typo causing another 2 months delay that will cost Britney 80k.

Suddenly all if our "victorys" are becoming smaller and smaller.

And those baby steps that Ingham lovers justified are becoming ants steps now.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

At this point if Lynne doesn't take real action... it's gonna be up to... ugh I don't wanna even say it... Sam Asghari... to help Britney get out of that corrupt consrvatorship. Of course he'll do that in his own best financial interest... But one battle at a time, I guess. A new trending gif about #hiking #trekking #camping from:  http://thehikingguy.com/ | Pinterest memes, New trends, Best funny jokes

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So is Judge Penny being paid off, or what?

Everyone has been so busy pouring all of their energies into being furious at Ingham...But meanwhile it's Penny that's been allowing all of them to get away with whatever they pitch to her. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

If Trashcan had any interest at helping her he would find a way.

But also agree.

I think the only way to help Britney would be some huge expose of everyone involved on national TV. And that includes Trash Penny.

Someone go and **** her son and gather some dirt.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

At this point if Lynne doesn't take real action... it's gonna be up to... ugh I don't wanna even say it... Sam Asghari... to help Britney get out of that corrupt consrvatorship. Of course he'll do that in his own best financial interest... But one battle at a time, I guess. A new trending gif about #hiking #trekking #camping from:  http://thehikingguy.com/ | Pinterest memes, New trends, Best funny jokes

I really hope whoever made that letter to Ingham really have a planned way to start the so called investigation of the case (because obviously Ingham is SO not going to ask for the conservatorship to end by that date) 

• Like 7