*SPECULATION* Could Jamie Suffer from Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy?

12 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

He’s a disgusting creep with an unhealthy obsession over his adult daughter. I keep in mind what Courtney Love said, Jamie’s obsession with controlling his daughter is revolting and abnormal. I did listen to the Steve Dennis episode of Eat Pray Britney & he said about Jamie taking control & he was thinking about what happened to his mother, so in his mind taking control was helping Britney. But it goes beyond it to me. It’s not just about money, it’s about absolute control and it’s sickening. I also think he’s dumb as **** and been taken for a ride by the ppl behind the scenes. Michael Lohan knew it was bad news but Jamie is thick as ****, a complete and utter moron and failure. If anyone should be in c-ship for undue influence it’s him. Remember the story about Britney’s restaurant too, this man is a fkn idiot who enslaved his daughter to make himself feel important.

This. 
The tale of parents trying to take advantage of their superstar child is all too common in Hollywood.

But in this case her parents were threatened when Britney cut them off back in 2007 and Jamie was stupid enough to go along with the idea of a conservatorship and his lawyers planned an actual take over of her estate.

Britney would have removed Jamie from her career just like Beyoncé and Jessica Simpson did by now. But she legally cannot. Jamie reached incredibly heights of success and financial earnings controlling Britney this way but her case is about to be burst open and there will be legal consequences for his abuse.  

• Like 1