*SPECULATION* Could Jamie Suffer from Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy?

This post is merely speculation and in no way am I stating anything as fact!

By definition according to Google, Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) is a mental health problem in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under his or her care, such as a child, an elderly adult, or a person who has a disability. Because vulnerable people are the victims, MSBP is a form of child abuse or elder abuse.

One of those most famous examples of this mental health problem is the infamous case of Dee Dee Blanchard and Gypsy Rose. It’s a very tragic yet fascinating case which if you haven’t heard of yet I strongly urge you to read up on.

I know Britney’s situation is extremely complex and there are individuals out there with nothing but ill intent and to get her money (not naming names for obvious reasons), but we have to remember where this conservatorship stems from: a concerned parent who was influenced by a certain individual (again, not naming names) into putting their child in this compromising position. 

its my personal opinion, that I believe many others would share, that Jamie is a really selfish individual who is out for B’s money (again this is my opinion! :howdareyou_meme_cat:) however I think we can all agree that he genuinely thinks Britney is very sick and needs him. This is exactly the case with people who suffer with MSBP. They don’t think they’re doing anything for selfish purposes (buying a house with money raised for the sick individual in question or whatever) they think it’s because they’re helping the individual and that’s how they justify it to themselves to continue doing what they’re doing. Like pretending their child has cancer amongst other illnesses as was the case for Dee Dee Blanchard.

Could it be possible that Jamie is suffering from a severe mental illness and this situation is being taken advantage of by other individuals? If so, WHO can that be? I have a few ideas :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

What do you think? Also sorry Jordan for the controversial topic :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: My boyfriend suggested this theory to me and I can’t get it out of my head now

Jamie appears to be very money focused...I think that he believes he is improving Britney's life by continuing to grow her fortune.

If it wasn't for him being so money focused, we wouldn't have incidents like the Brand Sense lawsuit, which occurred very early in the conservatorship (and should have been a major red flag for everyone involved.)

• Like 5

He’s a disgusting creep with an unhealthy obsession over his adult daughter. I keep in mind what Courtney Love said, Jamie’s obsession with controlling his daughter is revolting and abnormal. I did listen to the Steve Dennis episode of Eat Pray Britney & he said about Jamie taking control & he was thinking about what happened to his mother, so in his mind taking control was helping Britney. But it goes beyond it to me. It’s not just about money, it’s about absolute control and it’s sickening. I also think he’s dumb as **** and been taken for a ride by the ppl behind the scenes. Michael Lohan knew it was bad news but Jamie is thick as ****, a complete and utter moron and failure. If anyone should be in c-ship for undue influence it’s him. Remember the story about Britney’s restaurant too, this man is a fkn idiot who enslaved his daughter to make himself feel important.

• Like 2