Demi Lovato smokes w**d to celebrate 4/20 after revealing she will have w**d and alcohol in 'moderation'

I agree it is questionable. She talks about having eating disorder and blames some yougurt shop yet she posts pic smoking w**d. It can be triggering for ppl. As person struggling with addiction she should know and act better.

No judging her california style sobriety -if she thinks that helps her then it is her responsibility.  getting high from the w**d is still getting high-and she is obviously addicted to that state. Even if w**d is not that bad as other *****. 

7 hours ago, icybaby said:

I agree it is questionable. She talks about having eating disorder and blames some yougurt shop yet she posts pic smoking w**d. It can be triggering for ppl. As person struggling with addiction she should know and act better.

No judging her california style sobriety -if she thinks that helps her then it is her responsibility.  getting high from the w**d is still getting high-and she is obviously addicted to that state. Even if w**d is not that bad as other *****. 

Pretty much. The issue is she is not able to handle life sober but if she has to be high and trigger her dopamine receptors then w**d is the safest option. I hope she can stay well. Addiction, especially dangerous *****, is a beast.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block