Demi Lovato smokes w**d to celebrate 4/20 after revealing she will have w**d and alcohol in 'moderation'

demi-420.jpg.76897b7d9c14182af9ce615d6847743e.jpgDemi Lovato is under fire (again), this time for celebrating 420 despite dealing with substance abuse issues. 

She posted a photo smoking a bowl and captioned it "Happy 420,."

Demi also accompanied her post with her song, "California Sober" - it's a term she's used to describe her current sobriety state: she abstains from all ***** with the exception of w**d and alcohol.

One fan wrote: "not demi lovato showing off her smoking w**d on her stories... idk some followers might struggle with it. 

"It might not cause physical addiction but can be a hard vice for people still...."

A second one tweeted: "Something about Demi Lovato sitting in Hawaii posting pics smoking w**d while simultaneously trying to take down a small business for having options for diabetics just doesn’t sit right with me."

And a third one said: "not Demi Lovato being triggered by yogurt shops for eating disorders and recovery and then glamorizing the use of w**d to her 102 million followers on Instagram? 

"everyone is entitled to do what they want but don’t be a hypocrite in the process."

No comment :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

NINTCHDBPICT000648595707.jpg?w=620

Related:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

There’s also a huge difference if u have had several near death overdoses and one so recent in time 

There are so many studies on how w**d and alc can lead to harder ***** and how repeated hard **** offenders should not be too much into w**d and alc

especially with a case as severe as demis 

No that's not true anymore. W**d and alcohol is are not "gateway" ***** as once thought. There are a lot of studies that show that people who do hard ***** *also* smoke w**d and drink alcohol but there is no proof that one leads to the other.

w**d is a non-addictive (physically) substance that actually helps with anxiety and mental health (if used in moderation).

So if this is helping her, than all the power to her, no one should be judged by anonymous people about the decisions they make in their own life.

4 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

What are ***** but just a way to escape ... for someone with a **** problem, she should be careful as Macklemore said “saying w**d isn’t a **** is denial” 

No one is saying that. But the "addiction" for W**d is not physical and it is actually a helpful substance if used properly.. just like everything else in life.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

It's kind of soothing to hear the word "moderate", and I can see where most people here are coming from, but I think we tend to have double standards among women. I mean, it's like a common knowledge that many male artists did alcohol, smoking, etc. but it's not as controversial when female artists were exposed doing the same things.

I am just disappointed how she openly advocated mental health awareness and addiction, but here she is doing this... I still don't approve smoking of what any kind.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mythology said:

I disagree.  Demi is an addict hence she shouldnt be doing any *****, period.  I sense a relapse coming yet again and I won't feel any remorse for her. 

**** Demi:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I kind of agree. Addiction, especially of substances, has long term reactions and effects towards physiological and psychological aspects of the patient.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block