2NE1 Reunion In the Works - Park Bom Teases

• Super Mods

Omg, one of the queens of kpop who literally INVENTED the Girl Crush concept 90% of kpop girl groups today do are COMING BACK after being forcefully disbanded by YG Ent. also known as the label that sold minor girl trainees for prostitution to business investors and partners.

Park Bom teased the 2NE1 reunion in her latest interview regarding her comeback, and the girls are doing it without YG. 

2NE1 and SNSD were two most popular and famous girl groups of 2nd gen Kpop for all of those who don't know. The achievements they made are memorized even today and today's kpop artists wouldn't be making the success they are if 2ne1 and snsd didnt break the market back in the days.

source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/park-bom-teases-2ne1s-reunion-on-the-cover-of-ten-star

Park Bom's latest comeback: 

Kpop veterans of Exhale, are you excited? 2ne1.jpg.c3cdcc7c4f5837bfff031d12365ac6b5.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

This song is VERY VERY Rosé :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

that's basically it. Rose is Park Bom of Blackpink. The thing with Blackpink is that YG used the exact same formula for 2NE1 to create Blackpink. There's the badass rapper, the flowery and soft vocalist, the amazing dancer, and the face. Regardless, all 4 of them are talented (this goes for both 2ne1 and blackpink). I always say, one of the main reasons Rose didn't stun people with her two latest singles is because they sound off. The songs weren't produced for her vocals but Park Bom's in mind.

Teddy was and still is an enormous fan of Bom's voice, one of Rose's songs is actually Bom's demo from a couple of years ago :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: And even though Rose is insanely talented, giving her a song meant to be sung by another artist is just dumb. It didn't let her shine. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Real Queens of K-Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Can't WAIT 😍😍😍

omg me too :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I was such a hardcore Blackjack back when 2NE1 dominated kpop. Can you imagine how happy I was to hear this? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Its time to show these generic kpop acts how its done tbh :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

acutally, this news has me thinking, I may actually be a little worried. 2NE1 as a group has always been defined by teddy park's production, who pretty much works with YG artists exclusively, so I'm a little worried about what this comeback is going to sound like. On one hand, as long as I hear CL, Minzy, Bom, and Dara together on a song everything is going to be okay, but on the other hand if they don't put out a song by Teddy I'm scared it's not going to hit the way I want this too ya know (;´д`)ゞ

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

acutally, this news has me thinking, I may actually be a little worried. 2NE1 as a group has always been defined by teddy park's production, who pretty much works with YG artists exclusively, so I'm a little worried about what this comeback is going to sound like. On one hand, as long as I hear CL, Minzy, Bom, and Dara together on a song everything is going to be okay, but on the other hand if they don't put out a song by Teddy I'm scared it's not going to hit the way I want this too ya know (;´д`)ゞ

it did cross my min as well ngl. Teddy and 2NE1 are the perfect combo, hence why they were so insanely popular. Hopefully Teddy will be able to collaborate with them but knowing how petty YG ent. is, I doubt they will allow this to him, they'll probably threaten him with contract termination :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

Luckily, SM, Cube and JYP have amazing producers as well. Although, I think either Bom's D nation or Psy's P nation will lend them a hand. Both of the labels are extremely good so I wouldn't mind either :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

3 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Yeah. Teddy was an integral part of 2NE1 imo. None of the girls have impressed solo, or done well charting wise. The song will absolutely have to be a banger for it to actually do anything. One thing I’ve kind of learned that is unfortunate is that without these massive labels, a lot of these artists don’t hold up. Jessica Jung of girls generations music is SO boring without SM, which sucks because she was my bias for years. Tiffany is a flop without SM aswell. CL’s new solo stuff is boring, minzy’s was bland, Bom’s was nothing to write home about. Without Teddy idk what to expect. 

6 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Yeah. Teddy was an integral part of 2NE1 imo. None of the girls have impressed solo, or done well charting wise. The song will absolutely have to be a banger for it to actually do anything. One thing I’ve kind of learned that is unfortunate is that without these massive labels, a lot of these artists don’t hold up. Jessica Jung of girls generations music is SO boring without SM, which sucks because she was my bias for years. Tiffany is a flop without SM aswell. CL’s new solo stuff is boring, minzy’s was bland, Bom’s was nothing to write home about. Without Teddy idk what to expect. 

You are hard Minzy Ninano is my jam. k-pop gong minzy GIF

If YG had released CL's All In, she might have ended some carreers (I like Blackpink, sorry but I'm thinking of you) 

BOM's wanna go back so emotionally good. 

And how can we forget about Dara's reinvented Kiss. 

But I think they might get help from the business even without Teddy. Maybe G-dragon

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block