YouTube has confirmed that it has demonetized James Charles temporarily amid allegations that he ***ted minors

One of the accusers is 14 years old. How would you not question a 14 year olds age strictly based on his looks? And this is a crime. They exchanged n/udes aka p/rn, so regardless of the age brackets these boys fall into, they are minors and he's an adult.

These social media platforms need to ban people like this for good. If this was a one time accident, I could see that but this man has a pattern of using his celebrity to pressure underage boys to give him what he wants. 

On 4/21/2021 at 4:14 AM, The Greatest Show said:

I love how he said in an interview that he is totally into older men becaue he is so mature, but he only messages underage guys or guys that are barely 18.

I think he said on Logan Paul’s podcast that he’s not physically attracted to older guys and he would date the youngest person possible. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

37 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

I think he said on Logan Paul’s podcast that he’s not physically attracted to older guys and he would date the youngest person possible. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

This is seriously so scary and disgusting, isn't he literally admitting that he's a pe**? 

YouTube should freaking demonetize him permanently, what about people stop supporting stupid and problematic people? Ohh I forgot it's impossible in this world   

12 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

This is seriously so scary and disgusting, isn't he literally admitting that he's a pe**? 

YouTube should freaking demonetize him permanently, what about people stop supporting stupid and problematic people? Ohh I forgot it's impossible in this world   

Yeah and he immediately realized that sounds pretty disturbing and added he meant guys around 18, 19 but still:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Everyone involved in dramagedeon should be deplatformed IMO however I would love to listen to the alleged voice memo from Grayson Dolan only if he’s willing to share his experience of course:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

On 4/21/2021 at 4:24 PM, danny1994 said:

His excuses in his “apology” video were awful. It’s your responsibility to make sure the people you’re talking to are of appropriate age.

I've been catfished before tho.. He's 21, not 31. He's only 3 years legal. Mentally, no offense, but he's still a child himself and has a lot of growing up to do. He seems slow to learn. He should have shut down his social media and stopped sending *** pics.
I can't imagine being a celebrity or a notable figure and being chased for a quick buck. Since there's video where folks are recording their screen, it's clearly a setup tho.  So, yes, he's dumb, stupid, and should stop, but he's also being baited and played.  Not innocent, but also not an outright villain.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block