YouTube has confirmed that it has demonetized James Charles temporarily amid allegations that he ***ted minors

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah lol on what planet is admitting he’s desperate a good move? If we just forgave every child diddler that fessed up to being desperate then non of them would be in jail. 

I didn’t even know he said that lol. I just knew that he said he didn’t know the people he was talking to were under 18. Even if he was being honest about that, it still doesn’t clear him of blame.

Not to mention he said “there is no excuse for it” and then went on to make excuses.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Look it up :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Okay i just did, it's a big map to cover but did some digging at least now :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

For the record i just want to enlighten all the ignorant Leaving Michael Jackson GIF by South Park - Find & Share on GIPHY people since TikTok etc apparently calls him a ped****e;

He is not, he is an ephebophile.

There is:
P*******a (anything 10-13 and below)
Hebephilia (11-14)
Ephebophilia (15-
19)

Teleiophilia (adults)

James Charles is probably both ephebophile and teleiophile. However ephebophilia is a chronophilia so that's contradictory but it's still far more accurate than p*******a. 

58 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Okay i just did, it's a big map to cover but did some digging at least now :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

For the record i just want to enlighten all the ignorant Leaving Michael Jackson GIF by South Park - Find & Share on GIPHY people since TikTok etc apparently calls him a ped****e;

He is not, he is an ephebophile.

There is:
P*******a (anything 10-13 and below)
Hebephilia (11-14)
Ephebophilia (15-
19)

Teleiophilia (adults)

James Charles is probably both ephebophile and teleiophile. However ephebophilia is a chronophilia so that's contradictory but it's still far more accurate than p*******a. 

Why bother trying to provide these sick cufks with any sort of grey area?

It's disgusting and predatory no matter how you slice it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block