Britneys new insta post is HOT - she found her lace and leather catsuit

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the fact that "10 years younger" would be FFney and she actually looks better than that :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Lol no, Britney is a mystical creature, she ages according to her mood. So I meant 10 years younger since I last saw her, not like how u and I age. If memory serves me correct her last insta post went something like thisThe Office Britney GIF

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

Reminds me of the actual music video. The roses on her dress, the boots. A collaboration between Britney and them would be legendary! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Soo, that’s the the first song I’ve ever listened to by Blackpink & I really liked it! Can you (or anyone) recommend anymore songs that are similar to this, or as good as this? Thnx!

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Soo, that’s the the first song I’ve ever listened to by Blackpink & I really liked it! Can you (or anyone) recommend anymore songs that are similar to this, or as good as this? Thnx!

A lot of BLACKPINK songs follow this formula but in case you haven't heard yet you could try Kill This Love!

Here's some non-BLACKPINK songs that may or may not be similar to an extent: