Britney ‘s Instagram gets more and more personal

26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

How do we know that the RO was never registered with the court?

It was not mentioned anywhere in the documents as far as is known. And  there was no activity in the docket history of ex parte requests at that time. In the petition, it was indicated only that due to health reasons, he was transferring his powers. Plus, if i remember it correctly, there is an article in TMZ, not a great source, but... Edit: did not find that article, maybe I read it on another resource or maybe my memory plays tricks on me...

8 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It was not mentioned anywhere in the documents as far as is known. And  there was no activity in the docket history of ex parte requests at that time. In the petition, it was indicated that due to health reasons, he was transferring his powers. Plus, if i remember it correctly, there is an article in TMZ, not a great source, but...

I've noticed quite a number of sources fail to mention the physical altercation, and merely chalk it up to Jamie's failing health.

Now it's starting to look like the entire group of them is attempting to cover up for Jamie's physical abuse.

- No RO registered with the court.
- James not actually removed as personal conservator.
- No medical evaluation submitted, which was due within 10 days of Jodi being named as "temporary" conservator (the results of which could have been influenced by James' behaviour...because if I was Britney, I'd be more anxiety-ridden than usual if my father had recently physically assaulted my son).

I was already wondering if James' physical altercation was the reason the medical evaluation was delayed...Now it's starting to look even more so like that is the case. (Or is that a stretch? There's something going on here...)

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was already wondering if James' physical altercation was the reason the medical evaluation was delayed...Now it's starting to look even more so like that is the case. (Or is that a stretch? There's something going on here...)

Also what's interesting that James had no right, as a con. of her person, to send her to a medical facility against her will. Penny was made aware of it in 2019, and did nothing.

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

It was not mentioned anywhere in the documents as far as is known. And  there was no activity in the docket history of ex parte requests at that time. In the petition, it was indicated only that due to health reasons, he was transferring his powers. Plus, if i remember it correctly, there is an article in TMZ, not a great source, but... Edit: did not find that article, maybe I read it on another resource or maybe my memory plays tricks on me...

What the hell happened to that evaluation? I know the doctor died... but why have they not ordered a new one? 

On 4/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney’s Instagram is micromanaged though and is manipulated in order for the general public to see her the way her team want them to see her.

Her “social media manager” isn’t very good as she has landed her in hot water. They make her look like a total weirdo on Instagram and they know exactly what they’re doing. Crazy faces, hair unbrushed, spinning in literally every video, 20 shots of the same photo.

Do you not think that’s doing her dirty considering the Britney we knew?

:bow_bowing_orange: