Jump to content

Britney ‘s Instagram gets more and more personal


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol imagine if Jamie won't give it to her and she started a second account "britneyspears4real"

I don’t know how many have noticed it, but Britney’s Ig is strating to get more and more personal First the covid vaccine video, then the “Im fine” video, now the Black Lives Matter post I h

Everyone is so worried about Jodi Montgomery becoming her permanent personal conservator... Yet Jodi can choose to enforce the powers granted to her however she wants...As in, she may choose not

11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Everyone is so worried about Jodi Montgomery becoming her permanent personal conservator...

The issue all of this time is that Jamie has "owned" Britney's Instagram via his registered LLC...Once he is no longer the conservator of her estate — and must hand back control of her social media — Jodi may choose to allow Britney to post whatever she likes.

Personally,  "permanent" part is what worries me. Why not terminate the Cship of her person now? Or at least leave it temporary? Why make it permanent? LFB claims that this is being done so that James could not return as the conservator of her person, but Lisa said a lot of times, that there is literally no such thing as “temporarily” resigning as conservator. Also it was/is difficult to remove even an abusive alcoholic, what then to say about a professional conservator?

1. Jodi's questionable past record with other clients, that makes you doubt her moral qualities. + She was also already involved when Britney was locked against her will in a medical facility for several months. What did she do to stop it? She did nothing, and neither did Ingham. Even with the sealed docs, you would be able to see activity in the docket history of ex parte requests being made, and there was none. Also why did no one notify the court of the RO? 

2. With Bessemer, we at least have confirmation in the form of Britney's signature that she agreed. But with Jodi, Brit's signature is nowhere to be found. So did Britney really agree? We don't know for sure what she wishes, and that's the problem. We only have the words of Ingham, who has tarnished his reputation many, many times.

3. Launched PR campaign in the media praising Jodi, including the media who are known minions of team Con. This cannot but raise questions.

  • Like 2
Link to post
16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Personally,  "permanent" part is what worries me. Why not terminate the Cship of her person now? Or at least leave it temporary? Why make it permanent? LFB claims that this is being done so that James could not return as the conservator of her person, but Lisa said a lot of times, that there is literally no such thing as “temporarily” resigning as conservator. Also it was/is difficult to remove even an abusive alcoholic, what then to say about a professional conservator?


This is getting into some complex legal arguments, so I'm going to reply in parts...

If what Lisa is saying is true (and I don't doubt her) then why did they not deal with this issue correctly back in September 2019?

...

"Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Jodi Montgomery is named as Britney's temporary conservator of her person. She has already served as her "care manager" for over a year."

...

Is Lisa saying that Jodi should have been made permanent conservator back then? And that this step is now just a formality?

Or is Lisa saying that the personal conservatorship should have been terminated back then?

It seems like the entire group of them (Penny, Ingham, etc.) are bending the rules because the probate courts have never pushed the probate laws to such an extent as to accommodate a "hybrid business model."

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is Lisa saying that Jodi should have been made permanent conservator back then? And that this step is now just a formality?

Or is Lisa saying that the personal conservatorship should have been terminated back then?

No. I think it's just about the terminology used in James' petition, as if he temporarily transferred his powers to someone else, and can return all of it at any time.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It seems like the entire group of them (Penny, Ingham, etc.) are bending the rules because the probate courts have never pushed the probate laws to such an extent as to accommodate a "hybrid business model."

This.

 

Link to post
16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

No. I think it's just about the terminology used in James' petition, as if he temporarily transferred his powers to someone else, and can return all of it at any time.

This.

 

I'm still not clear on what she's suggesting, though...

What was Judge Penny's response supposed to be? Should she have forced James to step down permanently back in September 2019?

Lisa makes great points, but it's not always clear what she's suggesting they do in present day.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lisa makes great points, but it's not always clear what she's suggesting they do in present day.

At present day she is all for terminating Britney's Cship altogether and for an investigation by the DOJ. And also overall she is fighting for a serious reform of the laws of the probate system to prevent future abuses.

Link to post
27 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

At present day she is all for terminating Britney's Cship altogether and for an investigation by the DOJ. And also overall she is fighting for a serious reform of the laws of the probate system to prevent future abuses.


1) Reform of the probate system:

I wish this is where fans would focus their energies — instead of personally involving themselves in Britney's case, such as writing threatening letters to Ingham, sending Lou Taylor death threats, and reaching out to Sam Lutfi (who was, and may very well still be an active player in this). I understand that they think they're helping, but in some cases they're actually doing damage.

2) Termination of the conservatorship:

That's going to come with three things...

- Passing a medical evaluation. We don't know if she currently can pass.
- Britney having to immediately renegotiate her visitation schedule. Unless she already had dirt on Kevin (irrefutable, collected by a private investigator) that she can use against him, she's going to have a hard time securing any visitation rights at all.
- Becoming wrapped up in civil litigation with James for years to come. It's not as simple as simply handing back all of her LLC's — he's created brand new LLC's and has been operating under those the entire time. And for unknown reasons (well, we can certainly guess) he seems hesitant to hand the financials over to either Kevin or the probate court. Just imagine how tough it will be to get them out of him via civil litigation.

There's something that comes along with the probate court that they won't get out of civil litigation — transparency.

The probate court comes with a certain level of transparency...But if this goes to civil litigation, James' side can force it all to be kept under wraps, as well as string it out for even longer than it may take within the probate court. 

3) Investigation by the DOJ:

That should happen regardless of whether it remains in the probate court or goes to civil litigation. This entire gang has been operating like, well, a gang...like the mafia...like a criminal enterprise....Every single one of them (from James to Lynne to Kevin to Lou to Ingham to Goetz/Penny) is complicit. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

- Passing a medical evaluation. We don't know if she currently can pass.

Here was interesting conversation/thread going on:

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

- Becoming wrapped up in civil litigation with James for years to come. It's not as simple as simply handing back all of her LLC's — he's created brand new LLC's and has been operating under those the entire time. And for unknown reasons (well, we can certainly guess) he seems hesitant to hand the financials over to either Kevin or the probate court. Just imagine how tough it will be to get them out of him via civil litigation.

If to go with this strategy, then all the same, at least personal Cship is not needed.

4:30

 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

- Britney having to immediately renegotiate her visitation schedule. Unless she already had dirt on Kevin (irrefutable, collected by a private investigator) that she can use against him, she's going to have a hard time securing any visitation rights at all.

Well, I think Kevin agreements with James can be used against him, I think there is a lot to dig up therehis involvement in establishing her Cship, and there is no denial, he was involved more than he wants to let on, and his lawyer, too + boys are at an age where they can choose and express their desire in a court + Britney will be able to officially ask how Kevin spends child support, since James chickened out to do this after indirect blackmail by Kevin's lawyer. So will he want his dirty laundry to be public? Or will he want to settle everything peacefully?

I dunno, but one way or another Britney will need to resolve her custody rights of her children sooner or later.

  • Like 1
Link to post

@Steel Magnolia The tweet below gave me the idea that maybe they have involved JL in a trust fraud to further tie Lynne's hands. She will not want her other kids or herself to be thrown under the bus. Cuz now besides Brayn and Lynne herself, JL also got her hands dirty with this ****.

Also interesting info:

 

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

@Steel Magnolia The tweet below gave me the idea that maybe they have involved JL in a trust fraud to further tie Lynne's hands. She will not want her other kids or herself to be thrown under the bus. Cuz now besides Brayn and Lynne herself, JL also got her hands dirty with this ****.

Also interesting info:

 

 


I already suspect the conservatorship was in part created to cover up financial blunders that Bryan made as the "top cop" prior to 2008 (as Michael Sands indicated).

Adding JL to the mix sinks them even deeper.

That's why I'm wondering if they (as in Ingham + Lynne) are trying to back Britney out of this via the probate court instead of moving it to civil litigation...Can it all be "fixed" via the probate court — in a way that benefits Britney — but that also doesn't land her other children in hot water and facing criminal charges?

The more I look at that chronological timeline, the more it appears that Lynne is the one driving this forward — not Ingham. 

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I already suspect the conservatorship was in part created to cover up financial blunders that Bryan made as the "top cop" prior to 2008 (as Michael Sands indicated).

Adding JL to the mix sinks them even deeper.

Agree, and it's really sad that all this happened at Britney's expense in every sense ((

Link to post
8 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

 

In reference specifically to this Tweet...

I work in a particular kind of law...A unique kind of law that if I named it would make me very easy to find.

I see a lot of misfeasance in my work on one side...and just as much malfeasance on the other...Both sides are able to get away with it due to the quirky nature of the work. So very few people are knowledgeable about this particular kind of law that when someone does an unintentionally poor job the client is unable to catch it. The same goes for when a lawyer or researcher intentionally does a poor job.

That's why I hesitate to criticize Britney's family over their handling of this. Even James, to a certain extent, has been taken advantage of by the industry professionals that have been giving them what appears to be excruciatingly bad advice over the past 12 years.

Link to post
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Well, I think Kevin agreements with James can be used against him, I think there is a lot to dig up therehis involvement in establishing her Cship, and there is no denial, he was involved more than he wants to let on, and his lawyer, too + boys are at an age where they can choose and express their desire in a court + Britney will be able to officially ask how Kevin spends child support, since James chickened out to do this after indirect blackmail by Kevin's lawyer. So will he want his dirty laundry to be public? Or will he want to settle everything peacefully?

I dunno, but one way or another Britney will need to resolve her custody rights of her children sooner or later.


I asked in another thread, "What kind of dirt to you all think Britney has on Kevin?"

Someone responded with pot smoking...But I suspect that the way in which the conservatorship was created is what is going to be Britney's biggest power play against Kevin.

However, how can she use that against him without dragging her own mother down? At this point, I'm sure she doesn't want to throw Lynne under the bus, but at the same time, Lynne is inherently tied to Kevin (and Lutfi) via her actions throughout 2007 and early 2008.

I guess that's why I keep urging for patience with Ingham vs. filing for termination now...I'd like to see Britney and Lynne work together to use "alternative" methods (the probate court + media savvy lawyers at Loeb & Loeb + private investigators) to back their way out of this than to see her terminate now, pursue civil litigation, and have it all go very badly.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Someone responded with pot smoking...But I suspect that the way in which the conservatorship was created is what is going to be Britney's biggest power play against Kevin.

However, how can she use that against him without dragging her own mother down?

Well, it may be her biggest power play against him, but I'm sure it's not the only one.  And if she's free from Cship, she can simply go the other way by showing the court that she is capable and has her act together. Plus it can't be denied that out of the two, she is the one who was a working parent all these years with a constant income. And as I said, in any case, she will have to deal with the issue of child custody. It's unavoidable.

Quote

I'd like to see Britney and Lynne work together to use "alternative" methods (the probate court + media savvy lawyers at Loeb & Loeb + private investigators) to back their way out of this than to see her terminate now, pursue civil litigation, and have it all go very badly.

I try not to bash Lynne too hard. But sometimes I really want to, because over the years, a lot of dubious things have surfaced about her.  So I am not so sure of her intentions now. Does she really want Britney out of Cship or does she think the same way as Brayn, and now want just to change handler?

 

Link to post

Most celebrities have someone to handle their social media for them. So this wouldn’t be anything new. The only celeb that I can think of that controls their pages themselves is Cardi. But even if there was no conservatorship I highly doubt britney would control her own page. I bet she has other interests lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was giving Ingham the benefit of the doubt, thinking he had a particular strategy regarding the financials, and that they'd be able to file for termination once he wrapped up that segment of the file...but now? :nopingout_meme:

Plus Lisa said in insta comments that there has NEVER been a capacity declaration filed in this case ((

  • Like 1
Link to post

@DuranDuran I'm looking at this period of time...

"Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Jodi Montgomery is named as Britney's temporary conservator of her person. She has already served as her "care manager" for over a year.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Within 10 days, Judge Penny is to receive a report from a court-appointed evaluator who spent 3+ months determining if Britney's medical care is appropriate."

...

Question...

How do we know that the RO was never registered with the court? Is that something that can be viewed if logging into the LA Court system?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block