Britney ‘s Instagram gets more and more personal

23 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Lol imagine if Jamie won't give it to her and she started a second account "britneyspears4real"

That's legit part of why I make the legal arguments that I do.

I think they've been fighting over it since 2009 and he still won't hand it over...If she terminates now, she'll have to take him to civil court over it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JustWendy said:

I mean, sure, maybe

But who's to say that 'Im Fine' video isn't from last year or something. I Can'T Laughing GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Well thank goodness most of us aren’t delusional conspiracy theorists then but you’re more than welcome to join NerdyGeekGirl, C0CKY, Karmickiss and co. in the pits of Twitter hell if you’d like. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney doesn’t control her Instagram so anything being posted is by Cassie or another person. I wouldn’t call that personal? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Three words: Social Media Manager.

When your level of fame is on the caliber of someone like Britney, it’s common to have a large circle or team to approve of what you say/post or else it can land that individual in hot water. I thought this was common sense but seems like it isn’t??

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Three words: Social Media Manager.

When your level of fame is on the caliber of someone like Britney, it’s common to have a large circle or team to approve of what you say/post or else it can land that individual in hot water. I thought this was common sense but seems like it isn’t??

Britney’s Instagram is micromanaged though and is manipulated in order for the general public to see her the way her team want them to see her.

Her “social media manager” isn’t very good as she has landed her in hot water. They make her look like a total weirdo on Instagram and they know exactly what they’re doing. Crazy faces, hair unbrushed, spinning in literally every video, 20 shots of the same photo.

Do you not think that’s doing her dirty considering the Britney we knew?

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney’s Instagram is micromanaged though and is manipulated in order for the general public to see her the way her team want them to see her.

Her “social media manager” isn’t very good as she has landed her in hot water. They make her look like a total weirdo on Instagram and they know exactly what they’re doing. Crazy faces, hair unbrushed, spinning in literally every video, 20 shots of the same photo.

I mean I can see where this argument is coming from because her Instagram is well for lack of a better word bizarre. Idk how people try to spin it, it’s just not a very normal celebrity Instagram. However even if she has no control on what goes on there she’s still taking all those spinning videos with the unkept hair and crazy faces and makeup.and I don’t see why they would obligate her to film those videos at all in the first place? 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's legit part of why I make the legal arguments that I do.

I think they've been fighting over it since 2009 and he still won't hand it over...If she terminates now, she'll have to take him to civil court over it.

Can't help but feel for her. I mean fighting over your name :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Why is so hard for you to understand that Britney is like the exact way you describe her? Literally where is the rational proof that makes you think someone is "controlling her" to record this videos, like someone on her house hides her hairbush wtf? 

Kinda rude to use those examples as a derogatory way, as if taking the same photos over and over again is something for a "weirdo":fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Oxic said:

Why is so hard for you to understand that Britney is like the exact way you describe her? Literally where is the rational proof that makes you think someone is "controlling her" to record this videos, like someone on her house hides her hairbush wtf? 

Kinda rude to use those examples as a derogatory way, as if taking the same photos over and over again is something for a "weirdo":fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Exactly...these people are delusional and will reach arms and legs to make up a conspiracies than look at actual logistics 

It seems to me like she's just totally chill not giving two f*cks what anyone thinks of her. I love that energy. I love seeing her do whatever the **** she wants. It's inspirational af. She's got NOTHING to prove to anyone. 

“When you truly don’t care what the **** anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.”

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Oxic said:

Think of everything they’ve put this woman through she’s cleared disturbed - you would be. If you lived in a bubble for 13 years would you act rational. Britney isn’t “crazy” or “weird” but they make her look so. Where she thinks she’s goofing around they manipulate the captions to make her sound odd. Britney was never like that. Ever. She can be eccentric but not to that extent.

Britney is clearly damaged but she’s not stupid.  

• Like 2