Name Your 5 Favorite Rock/Alt Bands.

omg i have way too many thats the music i grew up on

electric light orchestra

madness

adam and the ants

violent femmes

bad manners (technically more ska but also new wave)

apart from the most famous rock/alt bands and those already mentioned (paramore etc) i also like the b52s,, kraftwerk, the cure, the velvet underground, the doors and jean michel jarre a lot

for recent people, nicolas jaar is amazing

a lot of these are new wave but i love new wave so forgive me lol

• Like 1

This is a genre I really miss from radio. Things have become so much less diverse as time has gone on.

I'm listing WAY more than five...

Spoiler

Evanescence

No Doubt

Green Day

Cobra Starship

Hoobastank

Linkin Park

Guster

All American Rejects

Muse

Neon Trees

The Offspring

Yellowcard

Powerman 5000

Alien Ant Farm

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

do you like zoé? 

if you do what did you think of their lastest album sonidos de karmática resonancia?

Yeah, I do. I saw them live a few years ago and I ended up high lol, and I didn’t even touch a joint.

It’s a decent album, they didn’t risk much I guess but they always come up with interesting lyrics. Did you like it?

which other alternative Latin acts do you like?

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
14 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Yeah, I do. I saw them live a few years ago and I ended up high lol, and I didn’t even touch a joint.

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: they just announced thier US tour so I'll probably see them later this year.

14 hours ago, Adriannn said:

It’s a decent album, they didn’t risk much I guess but they always come up with interesting lyrics. Did you like it?

which other alternative Latin acts do you like?

I feel the same way, I felt this album was better than Aztlán but it's lacking that energy that their earlier albums had. I won't be listening to this often though.

I haven't really enjoyed their music since after Programaton. I mean the follow ups aren't bad but their not all that interesting in my opinion.

I'm still a huge fan though and I will keep checking out their music regardless, I love each and every single song from their debut album to Programaton without any exception.

I used to listen to Division Minuscula a lot. I also like Kinky, Siddhartha and Centavrvs.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
17 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

This is a genre I really miss from radio. Things have become so much less diverse as time has gone on.

I'm listing WAY more than five...

Reveal hidden contents

Evanescence

No Doubt

Green Day

Cobra Starship

Hoobastank

Linkin Park

Guster

All American Rejects

Muse

Neon Trees

The Offspring

Yellowcard

Powerman 5000

Alien Ant Farm

here you go again with that flawless taste :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: 

love these, i had never heard gone away by the offspring, my existence  :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1

Tbh, choosing 5 bands is way too hard:

Limp Bizkit 

Linkin Park

The Donnas (Surprised no one has mentioned them yet. THE BEST FÜKKING GIRL BAND EVER)

The Dandy Warhols

Incubus

Bonus bands:

P.O.D. (This song in particular hit hard back in the day)

System of a Down (WAKE UP!)

If you ever see me in the streets, you’d never think I’d listen to this kind of music on a weekly basis:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: they just announced thier US tour so I'll probably see them later this year.

I feel the same way, I felt this album was better than Aztlán but it's lacking that energy that their earlier albums had. I won't be listening to this often though.

I haven't really enjoyed their music since after Programaton. I mean the follow ups aren't bad but their not all that interesting in my opinion.

I'm still a huge fan though and I will keep checking out their music regardless, I love each and every single song from their debut album to Programaton without any exception.

I used to listen to Division Minuscula a lot. I also like Kinky, Siddhartha and Centavrvs.

Yeah, 'Aztlán' wasn't very good, although I really liked 'Hielo'. 'Programaton' is amazing, I saw them live during that era.

I am obsessed with Siddhartha, his songs are so heartfelt. 

Javier Blake from División Minúscula put out a solo song a few weeks ago, it's called 'No Me Provoques' and it's great.

• Love 1
On 4/19/2021 at 10:12 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Halestorm only, forever and always. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Stream Mz. Hyde for clear skin. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

I love Halestorm - i made a topic on them and it failed so i had to question Exhales taste. We got some basic ***** level taste on here :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

The script is great as well! I love Flares

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Yeah, 'Aztlán' wasn't very good, although I really liked 'Hielo'. 'Programaton' is amazing, I saw them live during that era.

I am obsessed with Siddhartha, his songs are so heartfelt. 

Javier Blake from División Minúscula put out a solo song a few weeks ago, it's called 'No Me Provoques' and it's great.

Yesss Siddhartha has such incredibly beautiful songs, I bought his album El Vuelo Del Pez and it arrived autographed I was like :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: it was such a nice surprise.

Thanks I'll go check it out.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block