Ariana Grande and The Weeknd join forces on the "Save Your Tears" Remix, hit No. 1 on Hot 100

On 4/19/2021 at 2:11 PM, Invitation said:

Ariana Grande hopped on a remix of The Weeknd's "Save Your Tears." 

Thoughts, Exhale?!

tears-remix.jpg.196427c532b28e146536f820b8885b29.jpg

Oh wow! That’s actually pretty good. I have not enjoyed an Ariana song is quite a while, and it would be really nice if on her next albums she went into this direction. I’d even buy her album. 

it’s not often that a remix improves a song. The original is still perfect tho. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this remix, it's on repeat for 2 days and I can't get enough tbh. Such a vibe. Wish Ari did more stuff like this.

Btw the production sounds so much like Words by Fr David, a random 80s song that I know from a gay short movie I've been watching when I was a teenager, Blue Bird or sth.  (Edit: the movie's name was Lucky Blue, just looked it up)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this remix, it's on repeat for 2 days and I can't get enough tbh. Such a vibe. Wish Ari did more stuff like this.

Btw the production sounds so much like Words by Fr David, a random 80s song that I know from a gay short movie I've been watching when I was a teenager, Blue Bird or sth.  (Edit: the movie's name was Lucky Blue, just looked it up)

This song is also featured in another gay film that stars alleged r/apist, Armie Hammer and Oscar nominated, Timothee Chalamet, "Call Me By Your Name". :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

37 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

This song is also featured in another gay film that stars alleged r/apist, Armie Hammer and Oscar nominated, Timothee Chalamet, "Call Me By Your Name". :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Oh really? So I can't really show it off cause everybody will know yet I knew it before it was cool  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This also happened with The Night We Met after Selener used it on 13 reasons why but at least nobody around me watches that one :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, hxpnxl said:

Oh really? So I can't really show it off cause everybody will know yet I knew it before it was cool  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This also happened with The Night We Met after Selener used it on 13 reasons why but at least nobody around me watches that one :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Yes you knew it before it was mainstreamed to the younger Gen. Honestly I never heard the song until I saw Call Me By Your Name. In which season was it featured in 13 Reasons Why? I still haven't seen the last. 

Animated gif about gif in 13 reasons why📼 by raksha

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block