"Fearless" (Taylor's Version) Opens Up With 406,000 Units Sold Around The World!

37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Listen to the original Fearless Platinum edition, then the Taylor's version, she's no Mariah Carey or Beyonce.

But Vocally she's improved a lot. 

I can't wait to hear Mr. Perfectly Fine, which Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are huge fans of the track about him. 

Pitch correct technology has improved a lot as well...just saying. 

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

her voice has been getting better for years now. To me she used to be unbearable live. Since about 2016 she has been getting better and better + her voice is deeper now. 

I mean compare her vocals here

to here. its a big difference.

They even have tech that corrects pitch in real time now. I have seen Avril use this tech in her new performances. I am pretty sure Taylor was using it on Reputation Tour- I was there. A musician friend of mine has this device that creates harmonizing backing vocals while he sings live lol 

Just now, jordeezy said:

They even have tech that corrects pitch in real time now. I have seen Avril use this tech in her new performances. I am pretty sure Taylor was using it on Reputation Tour- I was there. A musician friend of mine has this device that creates harmonizing backing vocals while he sings live lol 

I know but you can tell that she has improved. She has posted enough videos of herself just singing mithout a mic just into her phone. + she doesnt sing as nasally as she used to and that alone makes it a huge improvement. Taylor has always been kind of pitchy. I dont think she uses that tech (or at least not all the time) because she still has performances where she sounds pitchy. 

here she sounded terrible at the beginning of Lovestory and then it got better (I think IKYWT was lipsynced) 

It's the record label, people always debunk these sales, but they all say chartmasters.org should not be trusted. 

But he just goes by the certs, and he even admits some countries don't do Music certifications or actually report music sales. 

I think India is one of them @Blackout2006, I've never even seen a music chart posted on an albums wikipedia, so that should say something. 

That some countries feel charts are irrelevant.  

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's the record label, people always debunk these sales, but they all say chartmasters.org should not be trusted. 

But he just goes by the certs, and he even admits some countries don't do Music certifications or actually report music sales. 

I think India is one of them @Blackout2006, I've never even seen a music chart posted on an albums wikipedia, so that should say something. 

That some countries feel charts are irrelevant.  

India is one of them definetly. We don't have a official recording sales label BUTTT...through many conferences and presses, sales from India have been found. For example, Britney's debut sold 100k copies in India which is amazing for a weak Western market that is overshadowed by bollywood sountracks and things like that. Even some of Taylors sales come out in India (1989 sold around 25k copies in India).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block