Taylor swift collects her 9th US #1 album, ties with Madonna for second place of females with #1 albums

Congrats to Taylor swift, Fearless (Taylor's version) becomes her 9th #1 album in the US, extending her record as the female artist with the most consecutive number one albums In the US, she is also tied with Madonna who's last album 2019's Madame X became her 9th #1 album in the US. 

Barbara Striesand has the most #1 albums in the US for a female artist with 11, I remember having a conversation with a friend in 2008, she said I think Mariah Carey might break Babs record, unfortunately Mariah's last #1 album was in 2008. 

Congrats to Taylor, and with the 1989 (Taylor's version) coming soon, she'll break her tie with Madonna and be the second female and fastest female act to achieve 10 #1 albums in the US. taylor-swift-spotify.jpg.06a4a2cd315375b681da225c93fb1d54.jpg

Related:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block