Taylor's Version of Fearless Breaks US Records - Biggest Selling Week of 2021

According to Billboard, Fearless opened with 291,000 units becoming the biggest selling album in a week in 2021. The album is also the first of its kind to debut at #1 (i.e. a re-recorded album), and the most streamed country album in one week ever by a female artist.

It is Taylor's ninth number 1 album, and her third in less than a year.  All three albums (Folklore, Evermore, and Fearless) rank in the top five biggest selling albums of 2021. 

One word: Queen.  

Taylor.thumb.JPG.eb213f05831af804613c9074270fcac6.JPG

Edited by Midnight
sp
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This is gonna inspire her to continue releasing these this year and have the top 3 highest first week sales of the year. 

I feel like she’s really trying to make history at this point because she’s worried she’ll fade away. 

I do not think Taylor will fade away anytime soon...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block