Taylor's Version of Fearless Breaks US Records - Biggest Selling Week of 2021

According to Billboard, Fearless opened with 291,000 units becoming the biggest selling album in a week in 2021. The album is also the first of its kind to debut at #1 (i.e. a re-recorded album), and the most streamed country album in one week ever by a female artist.

It is Taylor's ninth number 1 album, and her third in less than a year.  All three albums (Folklore, Evermore, and Fearless) rank in the top five biggest selling albums of 2021. 

One word: Queen.  

Taylor.thumb.JPG.eb213f05831af804613c9074270fcac6.JPG

Edited by Midnight
sp
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This is gonna inspire her to continue releasing these this year and have the top 3 highest first week sales of the year. 

I feel like she’s really trying to make history at this point because she’s worried she’ll fade away. 

I do not think Taylor will fade away anytime soon...

14 hours ago, justloveme123 said:

I'm happy for her but the re-recorded versions are not as good as the originals

She sounds like a parody of herself on them. The originals sounded way better. It sounds so rushed 

she sounds more mature which makes the song weird, but nonetheless i enjoyed them!