Does everyone have secrets that could ''cancel'' them?

pop-art-beautiful-woman_47649-327.jpg

Do I have one? Umm maybe my homophobic posts when I was like 14? (Now I totally accept that I'm bi so I'm not frustrated anymore, I'm not homophobic obvi) If I was famous that could ''cancel'' me I guess but I doubt someone would find my anonymous profile on some web that no one has ever heard of. 

Does everyone have secrets from the past, present moment that could ''cancel'' them if they were famous? Thoughts? 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when i was 7 i was feeling unwell at a friends house. i was about to vomit but i couldnt find the bin. so i grabbed the nearest thing which was a stephanie from Lazytown Wig. after i vomited i just pu

Oh honeys believe me I'd be cancelled in an instant if people knew some of the things that I've said and done.  Thank god I'm not a celebrity otherwise I'd be seen as the male Demi. 

So you agree. You're the male Demi of Exhale! 

when i was 7 i was feeling unwell at a friends house. i was about to vomit but i couldnt find the bin. so i grabbed the nearest thing which was a stephanie from Lazytown Wig. after i vomited i just put the wig under her bed, the next day she asked why there was vomit in the wig. i just said her cat did it

• Haha 6
15 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

when i was 7 i was feeling unwell at a friends house. i was about to vomit but i couldnt find the bin. so i grabbed the nearest thing which was a stephanie from Lazytown Wig. after i vomited i just put the wig under her bed, the next day she asked why there was vomit in the wig. i just said her cat did it

Omg

• Haha 1

Oh honeys believe me I'd be cancelled in an instant if people knew some of the things that I've said and done. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Thank god I'm not a celebrity otherwise I'd be seen as the male Demi. 

• Haha 5

If you are old enough then yes. Everyone has said something that is politically incorrect now but used to be fine when they said it. I am so happy that social media wasnt a thing when I was 14. 

I cant think of anything but Im sure there is a lot because Im anti PC.