Does everyone have secrets that could ''cancel'' them?

pop-art-beautiful-woman_47649-327.jpg

Do I have one? Umm maybe my homophobic posts when I was like 14? (Now I totally accept that I'm bi so I'm not frustrated anymore, I'm not homophobic obvi) If I was famous that could ''cancel'' me I guess but I doubt someone would find my anonymous profile on some web that no one has ever heard of. 

Does everyone have secrets from the past, present moment that could ''cancel'' them if they were famous? Thoughts? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/18/2021 at 10:35 PM, Britney-fan12332143 said:

when i was 7 i was feeling unwell at a friends house. i was about to vomit but i couldnt find the bin. so i grabbed the nearest thing which was a stephanie from Lazytown Wig. after i vomited i just put the wig under her bed, the next day she asked why there was vomit in the wig. i just said her cat did it

that is the best story ever

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block