Girls & Boys appreciation thread

11 minutes ago, car said:

Crazy girl? What’s that? 

It's an unreleased song she recorded for In the Zone probably around the same time she recorded Untouchable with Darkchild in 2002

I have worked with everyone from Michael Jackson to Britney Spears," Smith said." "He recalls that Britney Spears was fun to work with. Her manager at the time was Larry Rudolph, an attorney in the music business. Rudolph called Smith one day and asked him to work with Britney on the song, "Crazy Girl." It was a European release in 2004." (January 4, 2013)

• Love 2

I cherish my Japan edition of the ITZ DVD since it's the only place the track was released. I truly adore Girls & Boys even though the mastering is awful. It would be perfect if her vocal was actually front & center on the chorus, I ending up getting a clean filter of the lead vox & I made my own version main vocal mix I usually listen to. (Same with Before the Goodbye)

30 minutes ago, car said:

Crazy girl? What’s that? 

Brandy's ex husband Big Bert produced it for ITZ

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It's an unreleased song she recorded for In the Zone probably around the same time she recorded Untouchable with Darkchild in 2002

Interesting- but not released anywhere? Totally missed this / forgot about it 

10 hours ago, DearBritney00 said:

Can't they update her albums on streaming already? So many songs are unknown since they are on other releases.

This! The ITZ DVD bonus CD is on Spotify in the UK but it’s the North American tracklisting... we need Girls and Boys on streaming! And The Answer/Don’t Hang Up should be added to the ITZ tracklisting.

• Love 1

I LOVE this song!! I love a lot of Britney's more experimental songs. I get why they didn't include it on ITZ and I get why standard albums are only 12 tracks, but I really wish people would release more than 12. It's a gift to the fans and it's a chance to include some really great songs that get left out. If artists released "deluxe" albums back then I bet it would have been a bonus track! I'd love an EP of these b-sides and unreleased tracks from ITZ for the 20th anniversary!

• Love 2