Demi Lovato puts small dessert shop on blast for having diet-friendly options, Update: Demi apologizes

• Leader

Update: Demi apologized.

Earlier:

Demi Lovato put a small local dessert shop on blast for offering sugar free cookies and displaying them near the counter so they're hard to miss. You know, smart marketing. 

Well, Demi was not feeling this. 

Not her using her immense social influence to put these little guys on blast :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Thoughts, Exhale? 

BTW this isn't a 'let's bash Demi' topic. Just want your thoughts. Politely :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

EzO3i1hVcAURDn4?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

demi-dessert.jpg.07d5ec2c6161bf0f3017552b99868d2c.jpg

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

Imagine having that many followers / having a huge platform in 2021 and using it to attack a local business for having a certain type of cookie 

lindsay lohan laughing GIF

She is such a self absorbed person. She really thinks the world revolves around her. Excuse me, there are actual medical reasons people cannot consume sugar. I came around to her because her new album is good but got damn she is dumb :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

What she did was completely stupid and will negatively impact an already struggling business. She could have privately messaged them, but no this idiot puts a small business on blast to her 100m+ followers. 

I know... Imagine being part of that business and seeing a DM by Demi, of course you'd open it and pay attention.

• Like 1
  • Leader
28 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Imagine bashing a small business that is already probably struggling as it is in the current climate and to publicly attempt to tarnish their reputation. This sort of thing could really cause that business to shut down and cause damage to individuals lives.

This! 

But also, I feel like she low-key just promoted them to millions of people and they didn't have to do a thing but put out sugar free cookies near the counter  :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Imagine bashing a small business that is already probably struggling as it is in the current climate and to publicly attempt to tarnish their reputation. This sort of thing could really cause that business to shut down and cause damage to individuals lives.

There are people out there that need sugar free options for medical/dietary reasons, so who is she to attack this business for catering to those people?

She truly is unbearable and a complete and utter mess - she never learns and honestly people need to stop giving her a 'break' for her being nothing but an attention seeker. She does not know when to shut up, she needs to be removed from social media.

It's shocking Britney is in a conservatorship, when people like Demi are free to spout their stupidity and play the victim card 24/7.

This may sound harsh to some people, but this person has been NOTHING but problematic and fails to change.

This! all of this! There are more reasons besides diet that you need sugar free. 

I didnt watch her doc because she always ends up doing stuff like this. She's trying to hard to be too woke

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block