Demi Lovato puts small dessert shop on blast for having diet-friendly options, Update: Demi apologizes

14 hours ago, Manse said:

Not at all, I just acknowledged that I don’t know if it could be triggering to some. I didn’t say anything about changing or calling people out. I don’t know if you watched her response video, but the things she talked about were the ones I thought she should have shared with the company in private. 

I watched little parts and read about it. I found it terrible and just came to show what I suspected, there is a very entitled, self- absorbed and not a very bright person behind  those empty little eyes. Her whole comment of "working together with them" was so.... As of she knew what good messaging is haha! 

Nonetheless, thanks so much for answering my post and taking the time to explain to me what you meant. 

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I watched little parts and read about it. I found it terrible and just came to show what I suspected, there is a very entitled, self- absorbed and not a very bright person behind  those empty little eyes. Jer whole comment of "working together with them" was so.... As of she knew what food messaging is haha! 

Nonetheless, thanks so much for answering my post and talk g the time to explain to me what you meant. 

I totally agree with you. But seriously maybe that brain damage is affecting her big time, she should possibly consider not having social media if she is unable to control her impulses. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Manse said:

I totally agree with you. But seriously maybe that brain damage is affecting her big time, she should possibly consider not having social media if she is unable to control her impulses. 

Indeed. And apparently, I also have brain damage. Jesus Christ, the writing and spelling in my answer is absolutely terrible. Haha. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bigno said:

Indeed. And apparently, I also have brain damage. Jesus Christ, the writing and spelling in my answer is absolutely terrible. Haha. 

Haha. I tend to never proofread my posts (my adhd), so my post was probably the same way. Didn’t even notice your spelling 😂

• Haha 1

Wellll then... apparently Demi's fans lied on social media that Demi donated 100K to The Bigg Chill and that the DMs she sent saying 'you don't want to mess with me!!! the customer is always right!!!' were fake.... The Bigg Chill have claimed Demi and her team haven't donated anything or reached out to them after her 'apology' and they also said the DMs being fake isn't the case. 

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1

It’s interesting that Demi has an issue with selling sugar free products to people trying to lose weight, but selling it to diabetics is ok. Did you know that 300,000 Americans die from obesity related health problems each year, which 80,000 die from diabetes? Of course both diabetics and overweight people should both have access to sugar free foods.

• Like 2
On 4/20/2021 at 12:19 PM, Martian_M00d said:

lmao, that's definitely not true, did you forget the whole Poot debacle because the camera got her in the wrong lighting? You can criticize someone without calling them trash, **** addicted, Gifs of her eating cookies, saying she'll end up dead  - just some of the greatest hits in this thread. Asking her to be better and then just ****ting on her at the same time ain't it 

I agree, I think what she did is appalling, but society as a whole needs to evolve a lot, people will begin to get vicious against people for anything. There is also some sort of mob mentality when someone is being attacked other people think its ok to attack that person.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block