Chris Crocker sold 'Leave Britney Alone' video, is transitioning to female after gay p***star career

Chris Crocker and Britney Spears

'Leave Britney Alone': The creator behind the 2007 viral video reflects on why people ignored them

• Chris Crocker, the creator of the "Leave Britney Alone" video, spoke to Insider about Free Britney.
  • "I was defending her as a person, not a pop star," Crocker said of their Britney Spears video.
  • Crocker said they believed homophobia and transphobia played a role in the video's reception.

They posted a statement on Instagram following the documentary's release and said that people crediting them with being ahead of the curve on supporting Spears doesn't feel as satisfying as some might assume.

"Maybe people reaching out to tell me, 'Chris, you were right,' would feel good, if I knew that people could unpack that the reason no one took me seriously was because I was a gender-bending teenager and the reaction to me was transphobic," they said in the post's caption. 

FULL STORY: Insider

Aww they really were ahead of their time and the story about their mother is so sad. I hope they are finally happy and that they keep supporting the #FreeBritney movement. Btw they made $40.000 by selling the Leave Britney Alone video. Still not clear how that works since they used NFT, whatever that is.

Pin on It's All Happening

BritChris.thumb.JPG.55db317a1a18360f339cedfdc3efa117.JPG

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Wait are they officially trans ?

Apparently. I'm confused. I remember the news about his new career in the gay adult industry. He was even muscular and stuff.

Now he's back to a girl, or something in between, I'm not sure. Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Except Chris later threw Britney under the bus later in and said she owed him a thank you and stopped supporting her. I can forgive, but honestly, I think it’s important to remember the degree to which most people were complicit back then.

omg I don't remember about this??? Share the receipts please. Oh so he used her for clout? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Except Chris later threw Britney under the bus later in and said she owed him a thank you and stopped supporting her. I can forgive, but honestly, I think it’s important to remember the degree to which most people were complicit back then.

This does NOT justify transphobia or homophobia in ANY way. **** that.

Indeed, I remember him being shady towards Britney later at some point. Like, a few years ago.

• Like 2
Just now, AreYouReady said:

Indeed, I remember him being shady towards Britney later at some point. Like, a few years ago.

when he was a man again or a woman? if he did that being a woman then maybe he was salty cuz Britney is prettier and famous, or something

Wendy Gifs

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Except Chris later threw Britney under the bus later in and said she owed him a thank you and stopped supporting her. He was not nice about her for a bit. I can forgive, but honestly, I think it’s important to remember the degree to which most people were complicit back then.

This does NOT justify transphobia or homophobia in ANY way. **** that.

1 minute ago, AreYouReady said:

To be fair. This guy indeed went trough extreme online bullying. And everyone including this base made fun of him. His feelings must have been hurt. Plus he unstanned her when it became apparent she is over it during FF era.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

omg I don't remember about this??? Share the receipts please. Oh so he used her for clout? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I distinctly remember there being rumors - unconfirmed - that said Britney was embarrassed by Chris’ video. We all know she doesn’t like to seem like a victim, and while that wasn’t Chris’ intention, I think maybe she felt like it was a lot.

Chris then publicly said she should’ve thanked them and said they weren’t really a fan anymore - I’m trying to find the old article!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

To be fair. This guy indeed went trough extreme online bullying. And everyone including this base made fun of him. His feelings must have been hurt. Plus he unstanned her when it became apparent she is over it during FF era.

Why can't I remember any of this? So he quit Britney when she showed signs of being over it all? But what about now, that the world knows knows she's a prisoner. Maybe he's stanning again? Wendy Gifs

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

He clearly is in a better place now. Good for him. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

They said some of this way before Femme Fatale - I think it was as early as 2008. The bullying they went through was and still is absolutely unacceptable. But that’s also not Britney’s fault. I can and do forgive Chris, I just also feel like it’s strange to pretend they were innocent while everyone else is not.

• Love 1
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

They said some of this way before Femme Fatale - I think it was as early as 2008. The bullying they went through was and still is absolutely unacceptable. But that’s also not Britney’s fault. I can and do forgive Chris, I just also feel like it’s strange to pretend they were innocent while everyone else is not.

I think he had resetment for Britney for never acknowledging him. Nor defending him.

Hebprobably didn’t understand why she can't speak up etc.

I understand him. And ofc I understand Britney 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think he had resetment for Britney for never acknowledging him. Nor defending him.

Hebprobably didn’t understand why she can't speak up etc.

I understand him. And ofc I understand Britney 

I agree and am not mad, I just remember Britney was losing custody of her kids and Chris wanted a public thank you. This was way before Femme Fatale and even before the conservatorship. She didn’t have any of the conservatorship restraints when they initially spoke out against her, but she was obviously dealing with so much. I don’t love that there’s this 100% innocent image, but I can move on.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I agree and am not mad, I just remember Britney was losing custody of her kids and Chris wanted a public thank you. This was way before Femme Fatale and even before the conservatorship. She didn’t have any of the conservatorship restraints when he initially spoke out against her, but she was obviously dealing with so much. I don’t love that there’s this 100% innocent image, but I can move on.

I think he threw her under the bus after the comment. Calling her miserable and medicated. Something among the lines that she doesn't want to be there.

• Love 3