Chris Crocker sold 'Leave Britney Alone' video, is transitioning to female after gay p***star career

Didn't Chris had a female phase after the "leave Britney alone" video? I remember that I used to follow them back then, Chris started to use makeup, had longer hair and wore dresses if I'm not mistaken. Then Chris stopped doing it and became a gay ****star. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

6 hours ago, Easy There said:

I was just checking hahahha.

They were kinda hot few years go ngl. Now they seem a mess

I have to agree, this phase of theirs was kinda hot:

Chris Crocker - Wikipedia

considering he started off like this:

Leave Britney Alone': Chris Crocker on YouTube Clip - Rolling Stone

I'm not saying they aren't cute or anything like that, just saying they make a hot guy. 

Although I think now they might look off due to facial fillers (and maybe a bit of extra weight, but yeah, mostly fillers)

Leave Britney Spears alone' fan Chris Crocker reveals death threats

Chris Crocker Looks Back at Viral 2007 Plea for People to “Leave Britney  Alone” - YouTube

No shade, just sayin Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

I have to agree, this phase of theirs was kinda hot:

Chris Crocker - Wikipedia

considering he started off like this:

Leave Britney Alone': Chris Crocker on YouTube Clip - Rolling Stone

I'm not saying they aren't cute or anything like that, just saying they make a hot guy. 

Although I think now they might look off due to facial fillers (and maybe a bit of extra weight, but yeah, mostly fillers)

Leave Britney Spears alone' fan Chris Crocker reveals death threats

Chris Crocker Looks Back at Viral 2007 Plea for People to “Leave Britney  Alone” - YouTube

No shade, just sayin Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yeah they destroyed their face with fillers

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Didn't Chris had a female phase after the "leave Britney alone" video? I remember that I used to follow them back then, Chris started to use makeup, had longer hair and wore dresses if I'm not mistaken. Then Chris stopped doing it and became a gay ****star. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

And recently they've also made appearances on TV as female:

They could make a cute girl if it wasn't for all those unnecessary fillers. Their wigs are amazing tho Wendy Williams GIFs | Tenor

7 hours ago, div said:

Lol the excuses for lazyness here :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I’m very active and in shape but i just can’t get into guys who spend excessive time in the gym it looks funny especially when they act like a girl and have the body of the hulk but everyone should do what makes them happy❤️❤️

biceps kiss GIF

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2021 at 1:50 PM, nthenwkiss said:

did he made a different video but now directed at Britney that said to leave the stage alone? meaning she was not good on stage and should quit.

edit: found it 

He actually was on the same side with Britney since shewas forced to perform according to her testimony. It doesn't make her happy as chris said.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Gioney said:

Just another leech...:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Not at all, looking back Chris was right with all of the statements about her. 

And yeah, Chris gave us a bad reputation, BUT for all the wrong reasons (as Chris said homophobia and transphobia, Chris was again ahead of time) i will see more cringe-worthy things on TikTok today. 

The public changed 2007 and 2015 not even comparable. It was also cooler to think she is crazy, the right headline in 2021: She needs some therapy, but it was a huge no in 2007. Same with LGBTQ,