Chris Crocker sold 'Leave Britney Alone' video, is transitioning to female after gay p***star career

The thumbnail pic of Chris is very misleading imo :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:.

I love Chris he speaks so much truth, and his humour is great :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:.

The "Britney needs to leave the stage alone" video is truth as well if you listen to what he says. Prime Britney stopped post ITZ. The new Britney was okay during Circus and then the rest is just bleh; that is stage performance wise. Excluding very few POM nights (i liked the devil horn night lol and a few brunette nights, that's all i recall.) chris crocker bear GIF by South Park.  

Seriously it is obvious that he really loves and cares about Britney, and always did. 

On 4/17/2021 at 11:58 PM, Easy There said:

To be fair. This guy indeed went trough extreme online bullying. And everyone including this base made fun of him. His feelings must have been hurt. Plus he unstanned her when it became apparent she is over it during FF era.

he went viral, become popular, had several tv shows and after everything he  thought that was as popular as Britney or smth.. he said that Britney should thank him cause he made her relevant and he was the reason of success of blackout. 

he seems attention seeker for me ..

I feel like she's had a really rough life. I used to make fun of Chris Crocker because I do think he brought it on himself often - he did something weird and outlandish and got a lot of fame for it. Then the fame went to his head and it prob really messed him up. I hope she finds happiness.

Didn't Chris had a female phase after the "leave Britney alone" video? I remember that I used to follow them back then, Chris started to use makeup, had longer hair and wore dresses if I'm not mistaken. Then Chris stopped doing it and became a gay ****star. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

6 hours ago, Easy There said:

I was just checking hahahha.

They were kinda hot few years go ngl. Now they seem a mess

I have to agree, this phase of theirs was kinda hot:

Chris Crocker - Wikipedia

considering he started off like this:

Leave Britney Alone': Chris Crocker on YouTube Clip - Rolling Stone

I'm not saying they aren't cute or anything like that, just saying they make a hot guy. 

Although I think now they might look off due to facial fillers (and maybe a bit of extra weight, but yeah, mostly fillers)

Leave Britney Spears alone' fan Chris Crocker reveals death threats

Chris Crocker Looks Back at Viral 2007 Plea for People to “Leave Britney  Alone” - YouTube

No shade, just sayin Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1