Chris Crocker sold 'Leave Britney Alone' video, is transitioning to female after gay p***star career

15 hours ago, JustWendy said:

when he was a man again or a woman? if he did that being a woman then maybe he was salty cuz Britney is prettier and famous, or something

Wendy Gifs

Years back on live he was hanging with one of her dancers and he said they told him that Britney was not a fan of his because she felt embarrassed and felt like he was mocking her back in 2007. He said he still loved her no matter what. This was like back in 2016 or 2017. 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Years back on live he was hanging with one of her dancers and he said they told him that Britney was not a fan of his because she felt embarrassed and felt like he was mocking her back in 2007. He said he still loved her no matter what. This was like back in 2016 or 2017. 

Britney said what she said! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2

I know that Chris later shaded Britney for not supporting her, but I think she was very emotionally bruised by the hate storm they received from the world after Leave Britney Alone video, and probably wasn't in a great place mentally at the time. I still thank her for supporting Britney publicly when it wasn't popular to do so :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IAmBorg said:

I don’t like how everything in retrospect is always homophobia or transphobia. Back then it was just when you act too different from the norm you would not be taken seriously. You didn’t have to be gay or trans for that. 

if you acted different you were either gay or "a girl" or "a boy"?

Lady Gaga was different and people thought it was cool calling her a "man".

I think we need to stop glorifying people who have used Britney as a pedestal to gain a career. Maybe the initial intentions were good, but since then if they wanted to really make a difference in Britney’s life they would have been consistent with support from then right up until now. Instead they gained a career path that had nothing to do with why people even knew their name. I’m sorry, we’ve just seen way too many people use Britney’s name for personal gain and it’s not fair to her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Never liked them very much an attention seeker. I also remember them negatively popping off about Britney. Also they expected either a Thank You or an Apology (cant remember which) from Britney...like you used Britney name and got 5mins of fame, she more than payed you back in that respect.

thank you next kris jenner GIF by Ariana Grande

• Haha 2
  • Like 1